Canadian on the west coast!

jikkyo

Hi FOH crew,

Thought I'd write a quick introduction for myself. I live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. I've been smoking cigars for a few years now and have been collecting CC's and NC's. Recently, I've been liking my Cubans a lot more hence my interest in joining FOH and getting in on 24:24 from the Prez.

I am also leaving for Cuba tomorrow for 8 days! This forum has been great for me to do research on what cigars to buy and where to buy them. I'm going in a group of 4, so I have quite the quota to fill. Hoping to contribute in the future with some pictures and posts!

Leo

• Like 2

Good luck with the hunt in Cuba Leo, what better way to spend some tax refund dollars than on some CC's straight from the source sans duty

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back from Varadero, Cuba and it was a great trip! Loved the weather and the resort (Melia Las Antillas).

Visited Havana for a day too and it was beautiful. I definitely have to go back and stay at a Casa Particular for a week to experience local Cuba. I went to the Partagas cigar factory then the RyJ LCDH. Also went to the LCDH on 62 Calle at Varadero. Altogether, I brought back 6 boxes for the coolidor!

• Like 1