Cohiba Esplendidos check?

Pncc2323

Hi all need help verifying, someone I know has a chance to pickup a sealed box of C.E. but can't confirm on the habanos website, it comes up under R&Js.... here's the codes hopefully one you you fine members can help 000010741587

Thanks. 

Thanks for the response duffer, he's not to sure if seller is going to open the box for him but he will ask. I told him it looks to sketchy by the looks of it. Will see. Will update when he gets back to me .

What got me puzzled is why did the romeo y julieta churchill pop up on the habanos verification when putting those box codes in. Has that happen to anyone before?

Tell him to walk away.  It has the look of one of those DIY Habanos kits complete with seal and DOP stickers, which they placed in the wrong location.  They should be on the cardboard outer box.  

• Like 2

Yup, Definitely fake, Avoid! The warranty seal should be on the outer cardboard box and lined up square, not at an angle. The "Habanos sticker is in the wrong spot, they come up as RyJs because its a fake seal that has the number from a real box of RyJs. No need to even look at the cigars. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bb360 said:

wow where did you get these babies from ?

Don't know who you're referring to, a friend of mine's is in Miami and someone made him a deal on this for 250 so he came to me for confirmation and I was too puzzled from the way everything looked that's why I put it up here on.....

2 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

Yup, Definitely fake, Avoid! The warranty seal should be on the outer cardboard box and lined up square, not at an angle. The "Habanos sticker is in the wrong spot, they come up as RyJs because its a fake seal that has the number from a real box of RyJs. No need to even look at the cigars. 

You too! Thanks for the save.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bb360 said:

wow where did you get these babies from ?

If you were asking me that is not my box.  Just a photo commonly seen on instagram.  For some reason the counterfeiters are getting lazy and just throwing the labels in boxes rather than applying them.   

• Like 1

That picture looks identical to the box I have here. Numbers even come up as Romeo Juliet as well. Seals in the box not on. Not sure even what to do with them. Not sure what I can say or explain here on this subject - But after they got to me I started to research as I had some doubts. And that's why and how I wound up here. 

I really don't understand the effort people go to to buy a box of fake esplendidos, when the same level of effort correctly focused you can find yourself a box of something great from the 1980's for around $150-$200

I call BS - show me one box of CC from the 80s for $200. Even machine made.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I call BS - show me one box of CC from the 80s for $200. Even machine made.

Since starting smoking CC's again, I've made a concerted effort to smoke for free, hence the investing. Trust me it's a motivating factor to think outside of the box, when your smoking enjoyment depends on it. It's also great fun