That guy you know who ALWAYS has fake CCs

dominattorney

That guy is one of my good friends from school.  Played golf and he has a 5 pack of Cohiba "Pyramides" bought in Panama City.  5 cigars, celloed together and stamped "12 USD" on the outside.  Scary thing was the bands looked pretty decent, but obviously short filler as the feet were just bleeding scraps of tobacco into the packaging.  Hilarious wrappers too, not a single one without a blemish and one with a 4 inch gash in it.  "Smoke like a dream" he says.  I humored him, but threw it out after two puffs sent short filler into the back of my throat.  One of those cigars you could take 10 puffs on and reduce the whole thing to ash, it was so underfilled with kindling.

Gotta love those counterfeiters. 

• Like 1

Amazing how prevalent they are.  I would ask why you didn't tell him but I have been down that road and know it usually ends badly. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Every person that smoke nothing but fakes as a tendency to get upset if you tell them something about their cigars, and all of they always say the same: " they smoke like a dream" " i just love how smooth they are", "pretty good deal I just paid $200 for a whole box", etc.