Final Weigh in for FatBastard 2017 - 1st May

First Lady

Okay guys we are on the home run :2thumbs: (don't you like how I use the royal we LOL )

I need your final weight with photo by Monday the 1st May

You are all doing an awesome job and I can't wait to reveal the winner of FAT BASTARD 2017 :party::party: 

• Like 1

Final weigh in 75.6kg, still need to lose a bit to get rid of the beer belly though. I definitely did best in the first month,  the summer holiday in july should be a good motivator now this is done. 

Well done all fbs who have taken part. Good luck. 

DSC_0755.JPG

• Like 1

I got to my goal and then some! I think being insane busy at work this month and eating less usual helped alot. Plus daily bike rides to work in better spring weather helped too. It was a great journey and now its time to start to build some muscle mass now that the fat trimming part is done. Last time I was this skinny was about 20 years ago! Amazing what person can do when they are told that if they dont loose weight and start eating healthy they will end up with diabetes. 

Thank you for this year Fat Bastard competition and timing was great! =)

20170429_132724.jpg~original

• Like 1

Ok, here we go. Started on 2/15/17 At a whopping 323 lbs or 146.51 kilograms.

As of today I am at 295 or 133.81kilograms

Which is 28 lbs or 12.701 kilograms

My goal is to loose 100 lbs or 45.359 kilograms.

I may not have won the contest, but this is the most weight I have lost in my life. I am very proud of myself, and I'm not stopping.

Thanks for the contest, this really helped with my motivation, and if you don't mind I will probably post my future weigh ins monthly.

*forgot pic, see below, mods delete this one*

• Like 1

My goal is to lose 100 lbs or 45.359 kilograms.

I may not have won the contest, but this is the most weight I have lost in my life. I am very proud of myself, and I'm not stopping.

Thanks for the contest, this really helped with my motivation, and if you don't mind I will probably post my future weigh ins monthly.

668e8e9e05d81c51861aaba690e8aedf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, irratebass said:

Do it!   Nice job!!!  You won, my friend.  Keep winning!!!  

I'll weigh in tomorrow, 1st of May.  Not home ATM and a terribly busy day planned.  Who knows....   Might misplace another pound today with all that's going on. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

With all the short weeks and parties I went to in April, it did not help my weight loss. However, I have lost weight overall, which is what matters. Still gonna keep going, as my goal is 70kg.

20170430_122724.jpg.d7fd12bf87020c001f4ba89fab87fa80.jpg

• Like 3

Your contest was inspiring.  I took the challenge from afar.  Lost 18 lbs (247 to 229).

I have nothing to prove it to the FoH community, but pants feel looser and the comments from friends and family were welcomed.

Thanks for starting the contest, and providing the inspiration.  Next stop: 220 lbs and then 215lbs.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, irratebass said:

Bloody good on you! Great achievement thus far. Keep on going...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Happy with the end result. Just need to keep going ;)

FNC.jpg

must be happy looks like you are doing a hand stand...... well done though.... could see the change in the last video review

Didn't really start until April 1st as I had a rigorous vacation schedule this winter?. I'm down 10 #. That's a good start.

Thanks for the contest.image.thumb.jpeg.2e664a444e3a4a847f3b68feacc874b4.jpeg

• Like 2

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic