Trailer for Wesley Snipes movie: The Recall

MIKA27

Wesley Snipes Battles Aliens In The Crazy-Looking Sci-Fi Action Film The Recall

Aliens are invading Earth. Who better to keep you safe than Wesley Snipes?

That's just part of the plot to The Recall, a new sci-fi film that will be out in June. The rest involves a group of teenagers (including Breaking Bad's RJ Mitte) who go to a cabin in the woods for the weekend — which is always a good idea in movies. However, instead of being stalked by an evil being, they just so happen to be there when aliens come to Earth for some kind of massive event. Thankfully, Snipes' character knows what's up.

Here's the first trailer for The Recall.

That looks pretty fun, right? What's even cooler about The Recall is that it's initially being released only in Barco Escape theatres in the US. Barco Escape is a theatrical experience where the screen is extended out on the left and right to give the viewer a three-screen, almost 180-degree surround viewing experience. In fact, The Recall is the first movie shot in the format.

That version opens in the US on June 2. Then on June 16, The Recall opens in traditional theatres and On Demand in the US. Get more information here. An Australian release date has not yet been announced.

Oh my gawd. Five friends go into the woods=all are killed=B Movie=The end. 

Sorry to see once popular actors go to the dregs of the b Movies (Nicholas Cage, Danny Glover Etc.)

2 hours ago, Fosgate said:

Oh my gawd. Five friends go into the woods=all are killed=B Movie=The end. 

Sorry to see once popular actors go to the dregs of the b Movies (Nicholas Cage, Danny Glover Etc.)

Well Nicolas Cage at least has made movies consistently year in, year out so I don't rule him into the same bucket. 

Danny Glover, Jean Claude Van Dame, Dolph Lundgren certainly are ;) JCVD especially is bottom of the barrel from the recent movies he has made compared to the movies he used to make. It's not so much yes, they are getting old, but more so, some are trying to get into movies of the same ilk like they did when they were in their prime such as JCVD and that is what doesn't appeal to me. Let's not forget that JCVD doesn't look the same as he used to, he's gone Mickey Rourke with the face lifting