24/24 contest idea

After missing out on 4 offerings tonite I came up with a great idea for a contest. The first loser who misses out on the most different cigars wins a small prize. Say a box of Coros or Monte 2s No need to bother keeping score. I would win hands down. You may send my prize to the address in my profile 

I will pay for shipping?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, El Presidente said:

24;24 when the aged stock hits is not easy. Worse when I intersperse it with some quality regular stock :rolleyes:

When members unload their locker stock (full or part) our only intent is to get the best price available for them. Generally we are not far of the mark although I am not convinced. . If you have held your stock for 4+ years you expect a return. We don't go into the reasons for a sale but they range from tragic to simply moving stock that a member is no longer interested in. 

We could just send out an email to a few members who we know would take the majority or at least the cream. It is better the way we do it (I think). Not perfect by any means. 

We have Ben and Greg working on a new model for hopefully the last quarter of this year. An open marketplace. I can't begin to tell you of the challenges. It has been worked on since September 16. 

In the end if it adds to the community we will do it. If it doesn't we won't. 

They are only cigars. A good  cigar  is the one you are smoking now. A great cigar is the one you are sharing with a friend. 

I know that there are people who are unhappy with the current system, but I think it works fine.  As you said, they're just cigars.  If you were dispensing the antidote to the poison we all just drank, then that'd be a different story...

Guest gorob23
12 hours ago, El Presidente said:

24;24 when the aged stock hits is not easy. Worse when I intersperse it with some quality regular stock :rolleyes:

I can't begin to tell you of the challenges. It has been worked on since September 16. 

Sounds to me that a trip to  the Amalfi coast June 15-18th would ease the stress :D

You guys are much faster st typing than me. Congrats to all who scored 

I meant this as a joke. 95% of all my cigars come from this site. Definitely not unhappy with the program. My AMEX statement will bear this out. After  throwing things and breaking shit for 30 mins I actually laugh it off when I miss a purchase??

• Like 1