Hello from Tennessee

checkbit

Noob here from the Home of Country Music

Hi everyone. I took up cigars several years ago as a means to get over an hour of uninterrupted relaxation, it has now turned into a great personal interest. A friend of mine gave me a CC a year ago and it was the best cigar I'd ever had...cream, honey, nuts. It didn't have a band and he couldn't remember exactly what it was, but it was awesome. I have been chasing that cigar since. I have made a few trips to the Caribbean and purchased a few legit CC and impatiently smoked them right away in high humidity and temp...they were awful. Thanks to this community I have learned Cohibas are not the best young and the storage conditions in the Caribbean are not the best. I now have some CC resting and hope to experience some great smokes soon.

Other hobbies/interests/obsessions: home theater, hifi, lawn care, watches, travel

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:00 AM, checkbit said:

Noob here from the Home of Country Music

Hi everyone. I took up cigars several years ago as a means to get over an hour of uninterrupted relaxation, it has now turned into a great personal interest. A friend of mine gave me a CC a year ago and it was the best cigar I'd ever had...cream, honey, nuts. It didn't have a band and he couldn't remember exactly what it was, but it was awesome. I have been chasing that cigar since. I have made a few trips to the Caribbean and purchased a few legit CC and impatiently smoked them right away in high humidity and temp...they were awful. Thanks to this community I have learned Cohibas are not the best young and the storage conditions in the Caribbean are not the best. I now have some CC resting and hope to experience some great smokes soon.

Other hobbies/interests/obsessions: home theater, hifi, lawn care, watches, travel

Welcome to FOH.  Glad you've joined us.