New Member from the Washington DC area

1moreVice

I recently got into cigars and this forum has been a great resource in getting me started - thanks to everyone for contrubuting!

The CC sampler attached is my starting point - I have also ordered some monte 2's and partagas series d no 4's.  My main priority right now is to work through the process of figuring out my prefered flavor profiles, so I can determine the sticks to focus on.  I'll probably continue to chase samplers to assist in this process.  I am headed to havana for a trip in October, so I'm hoping to have a good handle on this by then.  If anyone has any advice or feedback let me know!

I look forward to being an active member of this forum!

CC starter kit.jpg

Welcome to FOH.   If you're ever up around Frederick Maryland on a Sunday, there are quite a few of us that smoke CC's at a local store.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, 1moreVice said:

I recently got into cigars and this forum has been a great resource in getting me started - thanks to everyone for contrubuting!

The CC sampler attached is my starting point - I have also ordered some monte 2's and partagas series d no 4's.  My main priority right now is to work through the process of figuring out my prefered flavor profiles, so I can determine the sticks to focus on.  I'll probably continue to chase samplers to assist in this process.  I am headed to havana for a trip in October, so I'm hoping to have a good handle on this by then.  If anyone has any advice or feedback let me know!

I look forward to being an active member of this forum!

CC starter kit.jpg

Welcome to the forum.  Looks like you're off to a great start.

• 2 weeks later...