Manchester Terrorists attack

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Heart and prayers go out to all those killed and injured in the Manchester arena attack  this is my home town and to target young people mainly young girls it totally abhorrent  but they

How about we leave this thread for condolences to those who have been injured in these attacks, and not bring it down to politics and personal opinions.

This is Britain.  We are Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus and worshippers of more gods than you can shake a stick at.  We are Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Huguenots, Vikings, Germans, Indians, Africans and e

* Sigh *  I just don't know the words to say or use in the very wearying incidences of this kind of thing. It is abhorrent, unnecessary, I can go on and on. The only feasible thing I can say is to reiterate the above statements of Habanos2000 and Ozcuban, and that is to stay strong, people - you're tougher than these cowards out here who want to make whatever statement they think they are...scuz buckets :thumbsdwn:

• Like 2

the act of utter scum. sometimes i really wish that there was heaven/hell etc, because i know where these grubs are headed. any wonder govts are turning more and more right wing. who can blame people wanting this wiped from the face of the earth?

best wishes to all involved for speedy recoveries and deepest commiserations to those who have lost someone.

• Like 2

Sad to see the news when you wake up. Let justice prevail, us good humans win, and let these bastards responsible suffer. Prayers to all those affected :flower:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, gweilgi said:

This is Britain.  We are Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus and worshippers of more gods than you can shake a stick at.  We are Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Huguenots, Vikings, Germans, Indians, Africans and every other ethnic group under the sun.  We are the original melting pot, welcoming all faiths and all races and all ideologies to settle and shelter on this sceptre'd isle.  This is our heritage, and our future, and it is our strength.  Deluded maniacs who delight in blowing up children will never succeed in changing this.  

We prevailed when Napoleon was our enemy.

We defeated Hitler.

We endured and survived the IRA.

We will defeat this enemy, too.

We shall never surrender.

I have to ask how when the government is letting those responsible in to the country en masse without vetting?  

• Like 2

Totally agree. Now is not the time for this.

Now is the time to care for the injured and comfort those who have lost a loved one. Terrorism will never win, for it only makes us more resolute in our unity.

• Like 4

It feels like we are just waiting for the next attack, an attack happens, there is outrage 'lessons learnt' and 'solidarity' but nothing changes and the cycle repeats itself. We cant seem to go a month in europe without an attack now.

• Like 3

Prayers to the victims, many of them very young ones. There will be vigils and shows of solidarity but there comes time for a swift solution but the liberal politicians wont be the ones to do it. What a time we live in when women not safe walking the streets and now children are no longer safe going to concerts without fear of getting blown to bits. 

• Like 1

Deepest sympathies from across the pond. May those affected find peace and strength, and those responsible find swift justice.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Couldn't let this one slide it's part of my DNA however City and United fans stand shoulder to shoulder on this 

IMG_3377.PNG.a181d0b807b92c7d6d12f28ce559bfe1.PNGIMG_0363.PNG.1bdd8356a49a0830a88895b0d1904c60.PNG