Rob & crew you are the greatest!

Those montes look like a little slice of heaven.  Wow they are beautiful.  I also have to say thank you.  Di has been very patient with my noob mistakes and Rob although I was a bit intimidated emailing him( like he was a mythical God afraid of upsetting him.). He was wonderful.  I could not thank everyone enough for making me feel welcome.

• Like 1

Rob and Di are the greatest. At present the Cuban market is trash elsewhere It beats me how they come up with all these great sticks time after time. Even the PE stuff is awesome. I can't believe how a dark oily box of cigars gets graded that high Recently I received a box of SLR Regiou that were excellent in every but graded PE. Totally awesome site with great folks all around. BTW those Montes look awesome Question - Fid u get them from the 24/24 offerings or the intl store?

Great job Di and Rob ????

15 hours ago, SignalJoe said:

What kind of equipment are you using?  

Canon 5D MK II + Canon EF 50mm F1/2 L. ERDM close up photo was shooted on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro + a bit of Photoshop. :D

11 hours ago, Winchester21 said:

Question - Fid u get them from the 24/24 offerings or the intl store?

Great job Di and Rob ????

I offered this box from 24:24. There is a red sticker on it which means PSP.

Taste of these Monte is awesome. I felt in love with them again like several years ago. :wub:

• Like 1