travel to cuba might be getting....tougher?

1moreVice

I have seen it from other news outlets also. Looks like he will reverse all the stuff Obama did. Sucks. People  will just have to go back to the old route to visit the Island. 

• Like 3

yeah, this would suck big time.  We have a house booked through airbnb for a trip in october.  it's a big group of 15, so even though it's a great value individually the total cost is a decently big #.  hopefully nothing happens, but i'm glad I booked through a US company in the event it does.  might be worth adding some travel insurance....

I have been going since the 90's and will continue to go, if nothing else I hope something happens to reverse the insane greedy price gouging in Cuba.

No matter what changes I am going back in Spring 2017 and maybe this fall also, and I will continue to encourage friends to go, just a matter of following the rules, whatever those rules end up being.

• Like 1

Looks like it's picking up steam. Seen it on CNBC and supposedly there are sources coming out of the WH that he will be rolling back some of the perks. 1 is the buying of Cuban goods. Travel, but also says it's still being evaluated and some don't want it lifted or blocked travel.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/30/trump-administration-nearing-completion-of-cuba-policy-review-sources.html