Cuba family vacation

Wertman

If your wife is picky, I would suggest another trip.
My wife and I have gone to Cuba many times. With kids too. We love it. But we aren't too picky. Well I am not. You'll get your classic Cuba hospitality which is generally good.
Most accommodations are run down, I have even seen 2-3 year old resorts like this. You can get poor food( this seems to be what many complain about. Stay 4.5-5 star resorts only) we have been lucky with good food at the resorts we have been to. You may still have a broken lamp shade even at. 4 star resort, poor water pressure, shitty wifi, etc. I don't get excited over stuff like this. We have generally been quite pleased. Check trip advisor for recent reviews. That's what I do.
We like Cayo coco the best. Beautiful beaches. Playa pilar there and known as the nicest beach in Cuba. I go to Cuba for the beautiful beaches, warm weather, nice people, cigars and rum. Not the food, and hotel room. Varadero beach is nice too. And better selection of cigars and LCDH.
Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! I went to Cuba with my family 2 weeks ago, I was in the same condition, but then I fortunately, found an agency that managed to satisfy all our needs. We spent 10 days in Cuba, 6 days in La Havana ( with beautiful tours around the city, cocktail class, tour on classic cars, cooking class) 2 days in Vinales ( a beautiful little town surrounded by mountains, we learnt how to make original  handmade Cuban cigars in a  classic Cuban factory) and 2 days in Varadero ( where the beach is just a paradise). Everything was perfect ( Vinales and Varadero are only 2 hours away from La Havana). We passed through Mary a ver kind and helpful person, If you want you can find her here: [email protected]

Wow seems awesome I bet you really enjoyed it.  I am looking for the same thing except the majority at the beach I will reach out. BI really appreciate your help.  So by the way since you went do you have pics of your visit and the cigars you brought back?