FOH CAN/US Box Pass 2017 - Official Thread!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been stopping by this thread now and again to see how you all have been moving along. I must say, the whole thing looks like it was put together by a military engineer... -LOL ( wait a second,

Alright gents, box has arrived safely in the USA. Was a hot day on arrival so i made sure to take it right out of the 90 degree heat and put directly in the freezer to cool it off ??? My put/takes

I decided to re package the pass box. Nothing wrong with how it was packaged really just needed a refresh and it was kind of bulging at the seams. Chris asked me to post pics to show people what I d

Box in hand as of about 45 mins ago.  Chris called me to follow-up (wise move), and while I have been checking in on this thread and keeping updates on what was going on (though I haven't been posting much), I was sadly unable to really hang around my neighbourhood the last few days due to a police incident (we're not going there with details either [Chris is aware] as my neighbourhood is private info for select friends).  Tracking did show delivery Wed (though it wasn't there in early AM when we checked before having to leave until later today), but it was there ready and waiting today (secure mailbox), so all good.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:10 PM, ChanceSchmerr said:

Box Pass Update:

Tracking shows that the Box has been delivered to @CanuckSARTech's mailbox....so hopefully he's able to collect it shortly and keep the line moving!

In the meantime, with the Box about to finish up in Canada and continue into the USA, it's worth noting that the pass seems to be going great so far, with most guys able to do trades of 4 or 5 cigars, and a high level of quality remaining in the pass.  We're ahead of schedule at present (likely the result of losing a couple of guys near the start) and I'm optimistic we can keep the pass moving well as it goes across the border.

A couple of interesting trends I've noticed so far:

• Customs and Regular Cigars are very popular - All original Regular Release and Custom Cigars that started the pass are out, and with a total of 10 Regular and 4 Custom Puts.
  • Discontinued Cigars and LE's are not very popular - only 3 of the original 10 Discontinueds have been Taken so far, and none of the 3 LE's has been taken, while 3 additional LEs have gone in, in place of RE's.

Moving forward, I am looking at a way to get a few more regular release cigars into the pass, on a straight purchase, to ensure that we keep a good range of Regular cigars available for folks without Discontinued or Dbl Banded stock for trading.  I am also considering capping the number of LE's in the pass at the current level, as although we started with only 3 LE's, I don't want to end up with a reverse balance of mostly LE and few REs in the pass.  There is so many more RE's out there, I would like to keep a good variety of them in the pass for folks to choose from.

How does everyone else feel about the pass so far?  What you expected? Better? Worse?  Let me know your thoughts.

Looking forward to continuing into the USA!

As for Chris' requests and observations, all good.  The situation is well in hand peoples!!!

1. More reg. prod. sticks going in there - added gift from me to all (just happy to oblige, and Chris is doing all the hard work here, so it's minimal for me)
  2. Some LEs are gonna be coming out with me (some from Chris, from the start of the pass, I've had the pleasure of being gifted or traded by him before, so I'll gladly jump on those!).  Some favoured REs will be getting added into the mix.  You'll all love it, trust me!!!
  3. The box is SUPER full and packed tight.  I'll be revising the packing a bit, and getting it into a bigger box likely.  I'll update when able.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, Weaponiz'd1 said:

Jeeeeezus! Y'all are about to put those fine stick in the hands of the United States Postal Service!

Did y'all really think this all the way through:wacko:...

No worries about USPS (or Customs).

I have an ace up my sleeve.  Super secret squirrel stuff. ;)

Chris, I still have to sort out the rest of my puts and takes, but as per your earlier approval from a number of days back now, am I still good to snag that Monte Sublime '08 LE if it's still in there?  I have some okay BHK 52's I can replace it with.

Takes and puts choices all sent to Chris.  Though apparently I don't "need approval", still wanting to ensure all is well, factoring in other additions that I'm gonna throw in to help out the mix.

Once Chris vets all as well and good, I'll get this sorted, pics taken of cigars going in (and grand unveiling), and get it packed up and out again ASAP.

Cheers all.

4 hours ago, CanuckSARTech said:

Chris, I still have to sort out the rest of my puts and takes, but as per your earlier approval from a number of days back now, am I still good to snag that Monte Sublime '08 LE if it's still in there?  I have some okay BHK 52's I can replace it with.

:pod: Yeah...about that....

3 hours ago, CanuckSARTech said:

Takes and puts choices all sent to Chris.  Though apparently I don't "need approval", still wanting to ensure all is well, factoring in other additions that I'm gonna throw in to help out the mix.

Once Chris vets all as well and good, I'll get this sorted, pics taken of cigars going in (and grand unveiling), and get it packed up and out again ASAP.

Cheers all.

Oh Keith, you know you still need approval mate :rolleyes: - but we're almost there so all good

So, after discussion with Chris, and sorting through a few things to allow for less EL's and more RE's, and also to get some additional regular production stuff in there of a few wanted formats as per Chris' request, here's what got sorted out (in order / matched up):

TAKES:

1. Partagas Piramides EL 2000
  2. Montecristo Sublime EL 2008
  3. Bolivar Simones RE Canada 2007
  4. H. Upmann Sir Winston, Czar's PSP, 2014 stick  $$$$
  5. Quai d'Orsay Gran Corona, discontinued, 2002 stick
  6. 6th Take/Put Note below - Cohiba Siglo IV, 2009 stick

PUTS:

1. La Escepcion Selectos Finos RE Italia 2011, from box 0178 of 2000, LEM Sep 11 box code 
  2. LGC Deliciosos RE Cuba 2009 jar release, from jar 1285 of 2000 (no date code, but April 2010 sticker date)
  3. RA Grandes RE Spain 2008, from box 08888 of 12000, TEB Oct 2008 box code
  4. Cohiba Esplendido, Czar's PSP, TUG Dic 2009 box code
  5. Quai d'Orsay Imperiales, discontinued, Czar's HQ, MUR Oct 2012 box code
  6. 6th Take/Put Note below - H. Upmann Magnum 46 tubos, OBE May 2008 box code
  7. Added "piramide" - Diplomaticos No. 2, Czar's PSP, MLO Abr 2011 box code
  8. Added "petit corona" - Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 2 tubos, MAS Ago 2008 box code
  9. Added "corona" - Quai d'Orsay Corona, Czar's PSP, MUR Abr 2013 box code
  10. Added "custom" / "dalia" - Monsdale custom (Jorgito rolled, LCDH Club Habana), Nov 2014 rolled

So, there's the 5-for-5 takes and puts, all matched up.  

The 6th take/put is as an extra allowed to me for throwing in the additional standard sticks (no other renumeration needed).  To clarify, the 6th take/put is an added one, allowed by Chris to me (still as a tit-for-tat put and take), since I'm putting in the additional sticks.  It is NOT me putting in an extra four sticks just to fuss and get one more (ie - not four cheap ones to get one good / aged one).  Especially when you look at the quality / level of the added "standard" sticks.  But we just wanted to be up front with all.  We both felt better doing it that way, rather than me taking any money for simply putting in some extra stuff.

So, that then leads into Put sticks # 7-10 being for added formats and variety for regular production stuff, and one extra custom to go in there for shits and giggles (and/or for a dalia format too).

Hope the above puts is drool-worthy for some of you folks yet to come down the line.  Some nice sticks in this box pass, for sure, and I definitely had a hard enough time not to drool over this entire collection, and had an interesting time picking through what looked yummy enough to swap out.

Cheers all. 

• Like 3

Also FYI...

1 - Bags replaced with larger / thicker plastic zipper freezer bags (some notable rips and holes in previous ones - this box pass is getting well loved!!!!).

2 - Boveda pouches all doing fairly well.

3 - Individual boxes fairly tightly packed, but still easily feasible.

SIDENOTE - Partagas Piramides EL just absolutely GRENADED on either end (not a simple damage issue).  But, glad to still switch it out, to "free stuff up" as it were, and gives me some practice on repairs with some cigar glue (all that, and I've had some of these previously from Chris, so that gives me comparison).  Great idea for added protection in that additional tube, whoever did up that one.  But doesn't seem like it was save-able at that point.

All good otherwise.

Going out shortly.

Pics of my puts, plus the new additions...

IMG_0108.thumb.JPG.810ba6f48ce51006507f41c7daaabb58.JPG

IMG_0109.thumb.JPG.d1b4b33888f8126c88175d2a7d05a590.JPG

IMG_0110.thumb.JPG.01cb7cf2ee037895267d2de4a6fac452.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CanuckSARTech said:

So, after discussion with Chris, and sorting through a few things to allow for less EL's and more RE's, and also to get some additional regular production stuff in there of a few wanted formats as per Chris' request, here's what got sorted out (in order / matched up):

TAKES:

1. Partagas Piramides EL 2000
  2. Montecristo Sublime EL 2008
  3. Bolivar Simones RE Canada 2007
  4. H. Upmann Sir Winston, Czar's PSP, 2014 stick  $$$$
  5. Quai d'Orsay Gran Corona, discontinued, 2002 stick
  6. 6th Take/Put Note below - Cohiba Siglo IV, 2009 stick

PUTS:

1. La Escepcion Selectos Finos RE Italia 2011, from box 0178 of 2000, LEM Sep 11 box code 
  2. LGC Deliciosos RE Cuba 2009 jar release, from jar 1285 of 2000 (no date code, but April 2010 sticker date)
  3. RA Grandes RE Spain 2008, from box 08888 of 12000, TEB Oct 2008 box code
  4. Cohiba Esplendido, Czar's PSP, TUG Dic 2009 box code
  5. Quai d'Orsay Imperiales, discontinued, Czar's HQ, MUR Oct 2012 box code
  6. 6th Take/Put Note below - H. Upmann Magnum 46 tubos, OBE May 2008 box code
  7. Added "piramide" - Diplomaticos No. 2, Czar's PSP, MLO Abr 2011 box code
  8. Added "petit corona" - Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 2 tubos, MAS Ago 2008 box code
  9. Added "corona" - Quai d'Orsay Corona, Czar's PSP, MUR Abr 2013 box code
  10. Added "custom" / "dalia" - Monsdale custom (Jorgito rolled, LCDH Club Habana), Nov 2014 rolled

So, there's the 5-for-5 takes and puts, all matched up.  

The 6th take/put is as an extra allowed to me for throwing in the additional standard sticks (no other renumeration needed).  To clarify, the 6th take/put is an added one, allowed by Chris to me (still as a tit-for-tat put and take), since I'm putting in the additional sticks.  It is NOT me putting in an extra four sticks just to fuss and get one more (ie - not four cheap ones to get one good / aged one).  Especially when you look at the quality / level of the added "standard" sticks.  But we just wanted to be up front with all.  We both felt better doing it that way, rather than me taking any money for simply putting in some extra stuff.

So, that then leads into Put sticks # 7-10 being for added formats and variety for regular production stuff, and one extra custom to go in there for shits and giggles (and/or for a dalia format too).

Hope the above puts is drool-worthy for some of you folks yet to come down the line.  Some nice sticks in this box pass, for sure, and I definitely had a hard enough time not to drool over this entire collection, and had an interesting time picking through what looked yummy enough to swap out.

Cheers all. 

Keith, these trades are Approved!  Thanks very much for some great trades and helping us out with the extra Regular sticks!

In this case, since Keith was adding 4 extra sticks to the box pass, I was happy to bend the 5 trade limit here, and allow Keith a 6th trade.  He overpaid a bit overall with his other trades, so I was fine with a slight underpay on the '08 Mag 46 for '09 Siglo IV.

A lot of guys have offered to add in extra Regular production sticks if required, which I really appreciate.  It's great to see everyone willing to help out and give to the pass!  I hope this injection of extra sticks is a one-time thing, as we now have a really good and wide selection of Regular sticks, but if we need to inject more further down the line, I will look at it and let everyone know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanuckSARTech said:

Also FYI...

1 - Bags replaced with larger / thicker plastic zipper freezer bags (some notable rips and holes in previous ones - this box pass is getting well loved!!!!).

2 - Boveda pouches all doing fairly well.

3 - Individual boxes fairly tightly packed, but still easily feasible.

SIDENOTE - Partagas Piramides EL just absolutely GRENADED on either end (not a simple damage issue).  But, glad to still switch it out, to "free stuff up" as it were, and gives me some practice on repairs with some cigar glue (all that, and I've had some of these previously from Chris, so that gives me comparison).  Great idea for added protection in that additional tube, whoever did up that one.  But doesn't seem like it was save-able at that point.

All good otherwise.

Going out shortly.

Pics of my puts, plus the new additions...

IMG_0108.thumb.JPG.810ba6f48ce51006507f41c7daaabb58.JPG

IMG_0109.thumb.JPG.d1b4b33888f8126c88175d2a7d05a590.JPG

IMG_0110.thumb.JPG.01cb7cf2ee037895267d2de4a6fac452.JPG

Great photos here, thanks very much Keith! Some of these cigars look good enough to eat! :hungry:

Thanks for the notes on the Partagas Piramides - I'm gutted to hear that it's become much worse :thumbsdwn:.  Send me over some photos when you can, and if it's too far gone to smoke, I'll either replace it with my very last one or something else of equal value. 

A note to all - please have a look at the cigars and packaging when you get the pass - if a cigar is getting damaged or squished or anything, by all means let me know so I can address it!  I don't want to have guys near the end of the pass ending up with a bunch of busted up cigars....same with the bovedas and the finger bags. If a bag is getting torn, swap it out please!

Alright, onward to the USA!

• Like 2

Folks, I've updated the Box Pass Cigars Contents list on Page 1.  For those who can't make it back to page one, here's the latest list as we transit to the USA. 

FOH CAN/US BOX PASS 2017 – THE BOX PASS CIGARS

(Updated – 28 July)

Cigar                                        Box Date          Section            Notes               Original Owner
1. Cohiba Esplendido                         TUG DIC 09    Regular            Czar PSP         CanuckSARTech
Bolivar Royal Corona                     TEB JUN 07    Regular            -                        Shlomo
Partagas Serie D No.4                    SUB NOV 11    Regular            -                       havanaclub
Cohiba Behike 52                           TEU JUN 10     Regular             -                       Shlomo
Cohiba Maduro Magicos                  Feb 2008      Regular            -                         havanaclub
 H. Upmann Magnum 46 Tubos     OBE MAY 08  Regular             -                       CanuckSARTech
Partagas 898 Varnished                 RAE NOV 14   Regular          -                          ChrisMG
Trinidad Coloniales                         APU JUL 15   Regular            -                        ChrisMG
 Romeo y Julieta No.2 Tubo          MAS AGO 08  Regular            -                        CanuckSARTech
 Diplomaticos No.2                       MLO ABR 11   Regular            Czar PSP         CanuckSARTech
 QuaI d'Orsay Corona                  MUR ABR 13   Regular            Czar PSP          CanuckSARTech
12. Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro        2003              Discontinued     -                       treberty            
13. Partagas Selection Privada No.1 OSU JUN 00    Discontinued   *Millenium rule  treberty
14. El Rey Del Mundo Gran Corona RPO ABR 01    Discontinued    *Millenium rule  chanceschmerr
Punch Ninfa                                 EAR NOV 02    Discontinued    -                        chanceschmerr            
Quai D’Orsay Imperiales            MUR OCT 12   Discontinued    Czar HQ            CanuckSARTech
Partagas Corona                          ECA MAY 02    Discontinued    -                        chanceschmerr
Sancho Panza Sanchos              HTM ABR 04   Discontinued    Czar HQ            chanceschmerr
Punch Super Seleccion No. 1     EMA FEB 08    Discontinued    -                        chanceschmerr
20. Bolivar Gold Medal                     MUA AGO 09    Discontinued    -                        treberty
21. Bolivar Regentes                         OSU ABR 01    Discontinued    *Millenium rule  chanceschmerr
Diplomaticos No 5                      OPM MAR 09   Discontinued    -                        Shlomo
Cohiba Robusto Supremo LE '14     2014          Dbl Band LE    -                         treberty
24. Cuaba Piramides LE ’08              LSM AGO 08   Dbl Band LE     Czar PE            chanceschmerr
RA Club Allones LE ’15               SOM DIC 15    Dbl Band LE     -                        chancehscmerr
Bolivar Petit Belicosos LE '09            2009         Dbl Band LE    -                         havanaclub
La Esepc. Sel, Finos RE Italy '11  LEM SEP11   Dbl Band RE    Box 0178/2000 CanuckSARTech
 LGC Deliciosos RE Cuba '09          April 2010     Dbl Band RE    Jar 1285/2000  CanuckSARTech
Punch Medailla D'Oro RE UK '12 AME MAY 12  Dbl Band RE    -                        Onsto
RA Gorditos RE Canada '10        LRE ABR 10    Dbl Band RE    -                        ComancheKeen
RA Belicosos RE Germany ’10   LRE MAR 10    Dbl Band RE    ‘50s blend         chanceschmerr
SP Eslavo RE Serbia ’14              LUB DIC 14     Dbl Band RE    -                        chanceschmerr
33. Bolivar Poderosos RE BEL '13       2013             Dbl Band RE    -                        ChrisMG
Rafael Gonzalez 88 RE AP '16    SOM DIC 16     Dbl Band RE    -                        ChrisMG
JL Chiado 1864 RE POR '14        ORA DIC 14     Dbl Band RE    -                        ChrisMG
 ERDM Infantes RE Cuba '13        LAR AGO 13  Dbl Band RE    -                         Shlomo            
RA Grandes RE Spain '08           TEB OCT 08    Dbl Band RE Box 08888/12000 CanuckSARTech
Super Robusto (Reynaldo - CdV)   Apr 2017       Custom Roll      -                       treberty
BHK52 (Alejandro-H. Comodoro)    Dec 2015     Custom Roll      -                       Ramrod918
40. Monsdale (Jorgito - Club Habana)  Nov 2014     Custom Roll      -                       CanuckSARTech

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChefBoyRG54 said:

Alright gents, box has arrived safely in the USA.

Was a hot day on arrival so i made sure to take it right out of the 90 degree heat and put directly in the freezer to cool it off ???

My put/takes are as follows, already reviewed with Chris, but if any objections just say so, please dont be shy

Takes
2009 LGC Deliciosos
2013 Qdo corona
2008 cohiba magicos maduro(i cant believe i chose this)
2003 VR Donnie
2011 Dip2

Puts
PMR FEB 05 Bolivar Corona Extra
ARG AGO 14 HUSW
2011 Juan Lopez Distinguidos Alemania
2009 Punch Poderosos Suiza
2009 Bolivar Fabulosos Benelux

And in the spirit of a good box pass, not to mention this box ends up back on Chris' lap (insert evil laugh here) i told Chris i would be adding some extras to give the box more variety/choices for guys down the line. Im not taking any extras or $$$ for this, just all in good fun. These have no bearing on the puts/takes above fwiw.

Extras
MOE OCT 14 SLR A
LOT MAR 11 Juan Lopez No1
ULA MAY 14 LGC Mdo 2
ARG SEP 14 Fonseca No1
LMA MAR 11 Partagas Lusi
SOL FEB 05 Punch Churchill
ATO NOV 11 RyJ Cedros De Luxe No1
EOT JUN 16 PL Picadores
EML MAY 14 PLPC
EMA SEP 07 Cuaba Generosos

I will have box packed back up tomorrow and in mail by Wednesday morning for Friday delivery to the next gent.

Great Puts/Takes, mate!  Proposal Approved!

While the LGC Deliciosos was worth more than the JL Distinguidos RE by a decent amount, the remaining 4 cigars in the trade were an overpay in general which made up for it.  And three RE's that I guarantee are not easy to find. Well done!

The extra cigar additions are an extremely generous and kind addition - thanks very much mate!  Completely unnecessary but I'm sure we're all grateful to have so much choice available to the pass now.  Very Kind gesture, mate!

With the addition of so many Regular sticks to the Box Pass - I will amend the rules regarding duplicate cigars.  From now on, there can be 2 of the same Regular cigar in the box pass at any one time, so long as:
1. Only two pairs of duplicate cigars at any one time
2. Again, Regular cigars only. No duplicate discontinued, RE/LE or customs
3. No one person can put two cigars in that are the same, duplicates can only be created by adding one when one already exists in the pass.

I'll see how this rule change fares as we go forward and amend as necessary.  It's safe to say I didn't anticipate getting such an injection of extra Regular cigars, so this rule change allows us to have more flexibility for cigars that can be put in.

Well done!  We're off to a flying start in the US!

• Like 1

@PigFish I will act as the conduit on one condition....I get a matching set :D...

Seriously though...I would be ok with adding those to the pass on it's ride through me, not a problem.  Of course only if The Commander approves. Wow. Incredible offerings!  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PigFish said:

I have been stopping by this thread now and again to see how you all have been moving along. I must say, the whole thing looks like it was put together by a military engineer... -LOL ( wait a second, I guess it was...)

I am no good a following rules and box passes have never been my thing, but Chris and I have known each other for a number of years now (I once encouraged him to smoke outside of the box) and we have been friends ever since. He has always sent me cigars to try, ones that I would never buy for myself... (Yes Chris, I will reply to your email soon!) I thought I would like to be involved in some way.

Well, he invited me to join this thing, but with my reluctance to follow authority I have passed. Still I have been having fun following along.

Here is what I would like to do.

I will be going to the post a few times in the next few days sending out humidor products and such. I have picked some interesting cigars from my singles area and I thought that I would toss them in. I have Zane's addy (I might need it again Zane!) and I thought I would send these cigars (with permission) to him for him to throw into the mix.

Chris has always sent me cigars... I want nothing back!!! I am not (never have been) keen on cigar values, I will leave that to you guys to figure out.

What I am sending:

5980bbdf594ba_2017-08-0108_47_37.thumb.jpg.106655cca99dba4fd53d3a9cbf8233a3.jpg5980bbe6913d3_2017-08-0108_47_45.thumb.jpg.7ec27ba4887d1061dd5bd4d4e86a210e.jpg5980bbeb335dd_2017-08-0108_47_59.thumb.jpg.7b84320bbffa492886534c44b92baa27.jpg5980bbf00e512_2017-08-0108_48_07.thumb.jpg.329232c8f0937064091389ac96e0fda8.jpg

From left to right we have a Presidencia 109 from the 90's. Lets talk about this a bit. I have tossed this in because I have a few left and and not smoked one in over a decade. These came from a deceased collector friend of mine that shall remain nameless. If you are going to pick it end to end and call it a fraud then don't take it... -LOL I did not roll it, I just own it... I have sent many of them around the world to some of my more knowledgeable friends over the years and never had it raised as being anything but genuine. You can find them illustrated in MRN's book. What is it worth? I have not the slightest idea. I thought it might be interesting for people to see, those who have never seen such a cigar! I have had a few that were exceptional and some just plain duds. Take at your own risk...

The next cigar is a bit more typical. It is an ERdM Tainos. I still have the box for these, code: PEL SET 00. You know I don't smoke many of this size and girth. I cannot remember when I smoked the last one, I think on a herf in the Bay Area some 10 years ago!

The last is from a day when I bought a lot of cigars from the Swiss and from Cyprus unboxed and un-banded. This is a '98 Trini Fundi. I have had them for a long time and I could not send something that was not long and skinny. Again, value, not my thing... These were a part of a 48 (I think they were 48 and not 50) cab split with a friend of mine. I don't have any of the original stuff.

Having a look at the Trini's I think I may actually smoke one of these next cigar day. As for the others, they will just continue to sit.

If Commander Chris @ChanceSchmerr says 'yea' I will send them off to Zane @zeedubbya, assuming he also agrees to be the conduit.

Cheers all... -the Pig

Haha don't give us Naval engineers too much credit! More of  :buddies: than anything half the time LOL!

Ray @PigFish, I'm glad to hear you've been following along!  Your additions to the Box Pass are extraordinarily kind - these are not just any old cigars mate!  I wish you would join us fully but I can understand your reluctance to authority, even if it just me LOL!  

Thank you so much for contributing - again these are some spectacular cigars you're adding in, I'm sure they will be all be popular for folks looking to trade for them.  I'll consult some good mates inside and outside the pass to see about valuations, because when it comes to something like a Presidencia, I'm at a loss too!

Of course I'm okay with this addition mate! I do have one question though - I feel bad leaving folks out earlier in the pass (between now and Zane) for a chance at trading for these if we can help it.  I can provide an address for you to send it to someone earlier in the pass if you want to.  What do you think?  Let me know Ray!

• Like 1

... I am notoriously bad at taking cigars to the post as well. I figured that Zany would allow me enough time. I know myself quite well... -LOL I need someone that will at least give me a week of F'n around... -LOL

I promised Bohn some cigars some time ago and I think it took me 3 months to send them. One more reason I don't do box passes!!!

LMK about the addy and how much time I got. I just took the cigars off my desk and put them back in the humidor. That is always bad sign!

After all the BS, I am flexible. I just knew Zane's addy and he already knows the approximate position of my 'bunker.' Cheers! -Ray

• Like 1

Does anyone in line before Z want to trade for Ray's cigars?

if so, I am sure Zane will send the piggy stick to that person.  Nothing like someone else offering your services, right?  If not, I would forward that stick along, but I am towards the end of the pass. 

Ray, soooo generous.

• Like 1