New member from Maryland

MattyMatt

Hi All,

New here and back into the cigar world for the about a year after a long break (didn't really know what I was doing 20 years ago!).  I have been having a great time exploring lots of the non Cuban brands and had a friend give me a few Cubans and here I am.  They were amazing.  I will be traveling out of the country in the near future and am really looking to gain some knowledge here for future purchases.   

• Like 1

Welcome to FOH, glad you're enjoying a cigar again. You will hear plenty of advice on where to start. For me Cohiba 2 & 3 and Montecristo 2 & 4 were a great, smooth way to get started even if they are a bit pricey.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Welcome to FOH, glad you're enjoying a cigar again. You will hear plenty of advice on where to start. For me Cohiba 2 & 3 and Montecristo 2 & 4 were a great, smooth way to get started even if they are a bit pricey.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Montecristo Edmundo was my first Cuban, wow what a stick!  

What parts down here? I usually hang at a cigar lounge called the Relocation Room. Man cave with 6 50" flat screens, five leather couches, 25 leather chairs, a conference room, two bathrooms, a humidor where you can buy nc's, and a Drive Time golf simulator. We have BBQ's and other events. A whole lot of stuff. It's on FB also. You should check it out.

Welcome Matt!
(no pun intended)
I grew up in Towson/Hampton, trained in Rossdale, now living in NE Florida since 1994.
Enjoy the madness & camaraderie that is FOH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro