daniel's back!

Ken Gargett

3 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i liked diamonds are forever.

Sure so did I, but From Russia with Love and Goldfinger were such high marks for the Bond Franchise and honestly I can't blame Sean Connery too much for Diamonds Are Forever as his passion for the role had waned and he wanted to move onto other roles after You Only Live Twice in 1967. Still, he put in a professional performance.

1 minute ago, JohnS said:

Sure so did I, but From Russia with Love and Goldfinger were such high marks for the Bond Franchise and honestly I can't blame Sean Connery too much for Diamonds Are Forever as his passion for the role had waned and he wanted to move onto other roles after You Only Live Twice in 1967. Still, he put in a professional performance.

Yep, he wanted to move on to classics like, "Zardoz"....

On 10/07/2017 at 6:19 PM, Ken Gargett said:

and for the question we'll never all agree on (though i think they got this close though i'd have moore lower and dalton a notches higher).

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/how-did-roger-moore-rank-when-it-comes-to-the-best-james-bond-20170523-gwboy4.html

I agree with the list all except with Moore and Dalton also.

IMO Dalton was a great Bond. I know it's quite early to critique Moore especially after his passing, and he was a brilliant Bond in so many ways, but putting political correctness aside, Dalton just beats Moore.