Another newbie to the site

NapalmMan67

Hello all.  Newbie to the site.  Been smoking cigars 30+ yrs now and I'm still learning as I go.  My father always told me that life is a learning journey.  I love my family, fishing, the outdoors, whisky, fast cars, loose women and...........  cigars.

Background on me: Live in USA

50yrs old, divorced but live with "her".  One son, out of the house, so we're "empty nesters" now.

I'm a Purchasing Manager for a small company that makes industrial shredders, mostly catering to the wood/pallet/flooring industry.

I'm not a chatty Kathy, my post count will never be vey impressive- I listen/read more than I speak.  Looking forward to learning more from the fine folks on the site here.

Ron

Welcome Ron! There are a great bunch of people on this forum. I have learnt alot in my short time here!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, toofargone said:

Welcome to the forums Ron. Pretty soon you'll be a regular poster, it happens to everyone!

30 years? You are a veteran. Hopefully you have plenty of advice for us newcomers :)

As I said, I'm still learning too. 

Best advice I got years ago from my Grandfather was: Smoke what you like and like what you smoke, be damned those who tell you other wise.  

I also learned never to poo poo what anyone else smokes, even if it is a real turd in your opinion.  :D