How many cigars do you own?

I'm guessing I'm in the multiple thousands range. I'm just maintaining now. Aging what I want and smoking and buying what I want to smoke now. 

The OLH is the devil if I might add. 

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The real question is how many cigars does my wife think i have, and how many do i actually have?

Here is the most recent (I believe) poll that asks this question.  There are several of these posts over the years, but it is always interesting to see the answers.   I have way more than I

On 7/17/2017 at 0:57 PM, topdiesel said:

Here is the most recent (I believe) poll that asks this question.  There are several of these posts over the years, but it is always interesting to see the answers.

I have way more than I need and less than I want.

I used that line in one of these "how many cigars" threads years ago. I first heard Senator Phil Graham use  it, he was talking about guns. He said something like, "I have more guns than I need and fewer guns  than I want." it is an excelent phrase to describe my Cuban Cigar stash. I have something more than 900. I've been buying since 2000.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:03 PM, TheLiquidGator said:

Unfortunately, more then I can ever smoke in my lifetime. Wish I had a son to bequeath them to one day. I do have a huge dachshund that chews tobacco, but does not smoke. He is one crafty bugger and will steal your cigars if left to his own devices.

Lukedeck.jpeg

WOW, BAD dog!!!  :doghouse:

I have about 275+ give or take or so...

Does anyone really own cigars?  I figure it's really more just a rental program.  I suppose it's different if you're a collector.......  I collect to smoke though.

So with that, I'm down to 3 coolers worth.  And only 2 desktops and a 40 count travel case.  Sooooo, wild guesstimate as to actual quantity? A few.

Closing in in 100 boxes 1 large end table humi 5 desktops several large zip locks with bovedia packs. Cigars have taken over my living room  Had to buy the wife a new Mercades to keep her complaints to s minimum  24/24 has ruined me 

Most of them I buy with age already on them, many from our host!  Of course the anejados are already aged.  I have a few going back to the 70s.  I like to have the right cigar for the moment.  Trouble is my humidor only has room for about 30 more boxes.... don't tell my wife what will happen next.... 

4 hours ago, TheLiquidGator said:

The sweetest critter in the world. He is a joy.

* Yeah - just like my dog: "Capt. Crazy:"  "Doctor Destructo:"  AKA  Rickey Bobby (my niece named him), my little Jack Russell that has destroyed EVERY SINGLE DOGGY BED  I've bought him...every single one.  So he gets plain rugs to sleep on until winter time when I have to bring him in out of the cold, and then I can keep an eye on him. So far, though, I'll wake up and find segments of his indoor bed in munched pieces before I could stop him. Does he know what "No! Bad dog!" means - sure. And "So?" says he. But that's my Little Guy who I haven't given up yet...  

Luxury-Dog.jpg

• Like 2

Never counted,  nor do I want to.

Have to admit though,  about a month ago I had to get another 120 qt coolador,   so quite a few,  most in the 2013-2016 range,  so resting comfortably for the right time.

More than I'll ever be able to smoke, but I keep buying....

Probably already reached the point more appropriate for egress rather then ingress.

• Like 1

Simultaneously more than I really need, but not nearly enough. About 300 (I know, what a modest amount compared to so many of you.).