Greetings from Greece

goutsou

Hello everybody!

My name is Stelios and I've been smoking cigars on and off since 1999. In the last 3 years or so I got really deep into it. I enjoy all sorts of cigars, trying not to be a cigar snob, but Cubans is where the heart is. I was lucky enough to built up a collection of vintage CCs and I love looking for hard to find and rare boxes. I've been a long time reader and it was time to join the group, as I think it is one of the most respectable international fora on cigars. Thank you for having me and I'll try to participate as much as possible!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Goutsou, I will be traveling to Greece in September, and my Papou was from Perias.  Will be spending some time in Athens and I'm wondering if you can recommend a place to buy some cigars there.  Don't have to be anything rare or exceptional, I would just like to bring something back as a momento from my trip.  I'm half Greek and have never been to Greece.  Very excited for this trip.  Also any other travel tips you can share would be greatly appreciated!  I'm also new to FOH and so far I'm really enjoying it.  Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...