Plume Wanted... Dead or Alive

I have a cab of OR Tatuaje that appear to have a crystalline substance on the smokes.  Are you interested in NC's...??  I have a picture....??

23 minutes ago, BBS said:

I have a cab of OR Tatuaje that appear to have a crystalline substance on the smokes.  Are you interested in NC's...??  I have a picture....??

NC's or Cuban...not a problem. 

We certainly don't want to waste your time.  Take two photo's , one close up /macro and one at a ruler length away. Shoot them through to myself [email protected]

if it looks promising, we only need the one cigar :ok:

• Like 1

I love how people on /r cigars and elsewhere are so adamant that their cigars have plume.  I would say that when someone is putting up $250 US for proof, and none comes forward, it is a dead issue.  There is no such thing as plume.  It is along the lines of asking money for proof of the loch ness monster or bigfoot.  lots of pictures, but not actual specimens.  

• Like 2

NC's or Cuban...not a problem. 

We certainly don't want to waste your time.  Take two photo's , one close up /macro and one at a ruler length away. Shoot them through to myself [email protected]

if it looks promising, we only need the one cigar :ok:

Will do, may take me a couple days to get the photos as requested.  In the meantime, I'll send you a pic that I have.  If this is clearly not what you are interested in, no harm done.  I've found the investigation fascinating and frankly what I expected.  I do have this one box, however......

I love how people on /r cigars and elsewhere are so adamant that their cigars have plume.

Not adamant in any way, shape, or form....but quite curious.  

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeremy Festa said:

Don't think you are fooling anyone mate.

You have clearly just spooned a bunch of sugar on that cigar.

38 minutes ago, oliverdst said:

It's salt! 

Nope, its Potassium bitartrate!

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, Islandboy said:

I love how so many people think Potassium bitartrate actually exists. It’s Mould!!

On 7/18/2017 at 5:16 PM, melies said:

Nope, its Potassium bitartrate!

On 7/18/2017 at 4:37 PM, oliverdst said:

It's salt! 

Perhaps, just a new plume camera filter?  The true test is if it just wipes off easily.  

Hey Rob... I have some 80's RyJ Coronas en cello which have plume on them (crystalline).  Would be interesting to see your results!

I'll go snap a few decent pics and post up on it.