Stupid mistakes, not just the realm of the cigar novice!

PigFish

Sometime I have a good laugh at how people store their cigars...! This is their chance to have one at my expense...

With all this talk of mold recently, I had a little run in of my own. NO, I am admitting that my humidors don't work (nice try), I am saying sometimes 'I' don't work! Laziness, ignorance, poor running humidors, all contribute to mold on cigars. The fact is, anytime you neglect your cigars you are in for trouble, regardless of how much you spent on your humidor.

This is one such case and an example of just how fast mold can develop in a box of cigars.

Victims here, no not really, just my pride... Watch and have a laugh, perhaps you might learn something.

Cheers! -Piggy

• Like 1

Sometime I have a good laugh at how people store their cigars...! This is their change to have one at my expense...

With all this talk of mold recently, I had a little run in of my own. NO, I am admitting that my humidors don't work (nice try), I am saying sometimes 'I' don't work! Laziness, ignorance, poor running humidors, all contribute to mold on cigars. The fact is, anytime you neglect your cigars you are in for trouble, regardless of how much you spent on your humidor.

This is one such case and an example of just how fast mold can develop in a box of cigars.

Victims here, no not really, just my pride... Watch and have a laugh, perhaps you might learn something.

Cheers! -Piggy

Nice video - Alot of good points made
And yes mold can happen to anyone if not vigilant.
Thanks for the post!
BUD

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk