Cohiba 50th Anniversary Humidor

This Humidor is specially made to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Cohiba brand. Only 50 humidors were made. Each humidor has 50 Grandiosos cigars (60x178). Each cigar is individually numbered.The Humidor is made from mahogany wood. The front of humidor is covered by tobacco leaves then 24 carat gold-plated. Humidor comes with Habanos SA's Certificate of Authenticity, opal ashtray, travel humidor, cedar woods and app for smartphone to display Humidor's humidity plus temperature readings. 

:o:rolleyes::wacko::PB)

C50.JPG

C63.JPG

C62.JPG

C60.JPG

C61.JPG

C59.JPG

C56.JPG

C55.JPG

C52.JPG

C51.JPG

C54.JPG

C53.JPG

C58.JPG

C57.JPG

• Like 2

What? No detailed description of the history and process of making the cellophane. I'm disappointed.

And I believe these were up for auction starting at $150k - any idea who's got them?

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

As I was fortunate enough to be present at the unveiling of the #1 humidor in Antwerp, where I had the chance to speak not only to the owner but also to the wonderful Cuban lady who was the project leader of this enterprise, I will share my take on this humidor.

Although I would never own one, my view as a Habanos aficionado is that it is a work of art, celebrating cigar culture and in particular the Cohiba brand. That seems to also be the view within Habanos and that of the owner. It is produced as a symbol and should be appreciated as a work of art, rather than a 'real cigar'.

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much for sharing this pictures.

This is humidor No. 23 right?

Is this your own humidor?

The price is still in 250.000 USD and more I guess

I`m sure that the 1.966 peaces of Majestuosos humidors will be sold out very fast in 4.000,- USD