La Flor De Cano Selectos - GOA MAR 16

Buck14

• 2 years later...

One of my favorite marcas.  The regional stuff is great imo, and the petite Coronas although skip a lot of the issues above, don’t measure on the taste quotient.  But when I see selectos available and it seems rare, I usually go for them.

3 hours ago, dcbuss said:

One of my favorite marcas.  The regional stuff is great imo, and the petite Coronas although skip a lot of the issues above, don’t measure on the taste quotient.  But when I see selectos available and it seems rare, I usually go for them.

Thanks for bringing up this review. A few years ago I received a free 5-count card box of LFdC Selectos together with a cigar order. The Selectos' have been lying in the back of my humidor since then, but this review now makes me wanna try these after all ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kongelunden said:

Thanks for bringing up this review. A few years ago I received a free 5-count card box of LFdC Selectos together with a cigar order. The Selectos' have been lying in the back of my humidor since then, but this review now makes me wanna try these after all ?

Soooo jealous!  I hope you enjoy them!

I smoke these from time to time and have had no draw, burn or other construction issues.    I am working on a Feb 2015 box (ARB?--print on box is smudged and hard to read).    These are sweet and light--definitely a morning only cigar imho.