I used my wife as a mule and 1 large suitcase. Suitcase was very overweight so cost me an additional $100 for weight. Wrapped bottles and ashtrays in clothing along with some of the cigars then snapped my clips inside suitcase to secure. I carried 2 ashtrays in large suitcase and then 4 in my carry-on. Carry on was so damn heavy but thanks to wheels made it tad easier. Wife loaded couple bundles custom on her carry on and I had 3 bundles in my duffle carry on. Then the rest in large suitcase. Was called over intercom to come to Cuban customs they wanted to look through my stuff. Open suitcase for them they ask if I sell said no all personal. They ask for receipts so gave them my facturas they said thank you have a good day. When doing this you must be OK with chance of losing some of the items from customs. Also I managed to get through without paying customs tax on this haul. Hope this helps...cheers!

• Like 1

I stuffed an empty duffel bag in my suitcase.  On the return trip, all of the dirty clothes went in the duffel and the cigars went in the suitcase.On my next trip, I'll put clean clothes in tupperware containers in the suitcase along with the empty duffel and then put custom rolls in the tupperware on the return.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 4:21 AM, sikfrayme said:

Going on my first Cuba trip on Oct 11th, look forward to enjoying the city and the custom roll treasure hunt.  Good thing I am going with my friends that will help carry the haul back home!  

Enjoy Cuba, Hiran!

• Like 1