The new 'must have' mens accessory

19 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

It's like Australians and Fosters...it is just a couple of folks but they put the photo everywhere so everyone thinks it is commonplace and widespread.  ?

Great analogy! :D I stand corrected ;)

1 hour ago, MIKA27 said:

What is it with Americans and their obsession with Fanny packs ;)

Hey Mika!  I think you're wearing it wrong! :P 

I guess we're obsessed with them because we like packing Fannies? :huh: No, that's not it . . . because we like pack behavior in Fannies?? :blink:  No, no . . . because Aunt Fanny is 'packin'? :P   I give up!

53 minutes ago, PapaDisco said:

Hey Mika!  I think you're wearing it wrong! :P 

I guess we're obsessed with them because we like packing Fannies? :huh: No, that's not it . . . because we like pack behavior in Fannies?? :blink:  No, no . . . because Aunt Fanny is 'packin'? :P   I give up!

Mate you lost me.... :D But you have me laughing!! :lol:

Here is Australia those who use them call them "Bum bags" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

It's like Australians and Fosters...it is just a couple of folks but they put the photo everywhere so everyone thinks it is commonplace and widespread.  ?

can't recall the last time i saw a fosters in australia. i don't think it has been available here for decades. i doubt any australian under thirty would have a clue what fosters was.

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

can't recall the last time i saw a fosters in australia. i don't think it has been available here for decades. i doubt any australian under thirty would have a clue what fosters was.

Apparently someone drinks Fosters here, I see it on a shelf now and again but have yet to see one being consumed in public. Maybe they are a closet Fosters fan.

@99call, those are some killer Fannie Packs... If I wore, or had a need for one it would be tempting...

:blink: UGGHHH --- that is bloody dang disgustin' lookin', sorry.  I'd feel the same as wearing a used feminine accessory on myself in full view. But if YOU guys like it - h-e-e-e-e-y-y-y...more 'nads to ya'

• Like 1