Amsterdam Cigar Lounges

pandyboy

If you're looking for a cigar friendly city then Amsterdam should be on your list.

There are plenty of lounges and cigar prices are reasonable for Europe.

1. Cigaragua - Run by Sasja Van Horssen. Dedicated to Nicaraguan cigars this lounge has a contemporary feel and a relaxed atmosphere. Complimentary coffee is provided and helpful staff.

2. Le Casa Del Habano Almere - Not in Amsterdam but only a 25 minute train ride and well worth it. Currently up for an award in the cigar lounge awards both Yuri and Olav operate a fantastic lounge with a great selection of current and aged stock. Split over two level with a pool table I the lower level. One of my favourite cigar lounges.

3. Van Lookeren - Just outside the city centre it's only a tram ride and Nasir will look after you. A reasonable selection of cigars and a basement lounge that makes you feel like you are in Havana. Complimentary coffee is provided. It's located within a small shopping centre at Gelderlandplein 143, 1082 LV Amsterdam, Netherlands

4. Hajenius - Famous as Amsterdam's oldest cigar store this lounge offers a more traditional feel. A wide range of Cuban and new world cigars as well as pipe tobacco is available. Be prepared to be assisted in the humidor though. Worth a visit for the history but the lounge can get hot and very smokey when busy.

5. Davidoff - If you like the Davidoff brand then this is a good lounge to visit. They do carry a range of Cuban cigars and other new world cigars. Only a stone's throw away from Cigaragua the lounge has a very contemporary feel. The large window at the front means you can while away the hours just watching the world go by.

6. Le Casa Del Habano Amsterdam - The only time I visited I was not impressed. We were told not to touch the boxes and made to feel unwelcome. However they have a large stock and it's worth a visit if you are going to Cigaragua or Davidoff as the are close by.

I hope this has been of some use.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 4