Rain City, USA checking in!

BTWheezy

Good morning from Seattle, USA!  I’m a newbie, and this is my long overdue personal introduction to you fine folks.  A bit about me:

New to cigars (less than a year), but have fallen in love with everything good and fun about them.  My favorite part is trying a new cigar with a buddy, phones are turned off, and we just ENJOY.  

Family guy - have a fantastic wife and 2 beautiful kids.

Hobbies - avid woodworker, golfer, and now, cigars.

Work side - in the software business for most of my career.

Favorite part about FoH so far is the global reach, with the common bond of cigars. As a new guy, this really sticks out.  It’s cool.

Thanks for welcoming me into the fold!

BTWheezy

• Like 1

@Stogieninja

I’d bet a couple fine cigars that we’re the only two people on this forum who know how to pronounce the town you’re from!  ?

Think the ‘Hawks and the Huskies can get settled back in this weekend?  Dwight Freeney has to help some, don’t you think?  Any other cigar brothers in our neck of the woods that you know?

• Like 1

@TommyLF which side of big ponds are ya referring to?  The bangers and mash side, or natto and sushi side?  I lived in japan for a few years drinking beer, speaking abysmal Japanese and teaching school kids how to say ”This is a pencil.”  Instead I should’ve been teaching them “This is a Lonsdale.”

• Haha 1