Unoffical FOH Houston Area Herf

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gentleman, allow me to extend an invitation to all of you for the Unoffical Houston area Friends of Habanos Pre Holiday Herf.  Through the generosity of @Shikar we will have access to Embajodores Fine

You would be amazed at the motley crew of reprobates, scalawags and ne'er-do-wells that show up when you put an open invitation up on the net!  The drinking got a bit out of hand early and turned ugly

Nailed it.

On 11/18/2017 at 12:42 AM, SignalJoe said:

Had a fantastic time guys and hope to do it again soon! Appreciate all the effort that went in to getting food and organizing a location. It was really nice to meet you all and also nice to know we have such a big group of Cuban cigar fanatics in the Houston area. Finally got my pictures sorted. 

818.thumb.jpg.29bb2ea64f6b73a31f7964ff9f8f779c.jpg

From Left to right we have JW Wintersteen ( not actually a member yet) ,  Bud @Fatshotbud, Azam @Shikar, Thomas @Baktun9 ( He's from Dallas, so we made him sit closest to the bathroom :-) ), David @BEVOSREVENGE , Gene @SignalJoe, and Michael @WhiteMamba.....Im in one of these pictures somewhere too, but aint nobody got time for that. Alright gentlemen....lets do it again soon!

921.jpg

730.jpg

146.jpg

637.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Benzopyrene said:

818.thumb.jpg.29bb2ea64f6b73a31f7964ff9f8f779c.jpg

Thomas @Baktun9 ( He's from Dallas, so we made him sit closest to the bathroom :-) )

LOL!  It has to be rough being the only non-Houstonian in the bunch!  Thanks for having the courage to join us Thomas. 

2 hours ago, Benzopyrene said:

....lets do it again soon!

Absolutely!  I am thinking some time in January.  Just have to bob and weave around scheduled bowl games.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fatshotbud said:

What's odd is @signal.joe brought about 3K in camera equipment but never shot a picture!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Ha, actually about double that amount rendered useless because I couldn't find my flash.  Of course I found it today as I was unloading groceries.  Which is usually how that works.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SignalJoe said:

LOL!  It has to be rough being the only non-Houstonian in the bunch!  Thanks for having the courage to join us Thomas. 

Absolutely!  I am thinking some time in January.  Just have to bob and weave around scheduled bowl games.  

We could do one during a bowl game, there are TVs there.  Good bs, cigars, liquor, bbq and football - what's not to love about that?

• Like 1

We could do one during a bowl game, there are TVs there.  Good bs, cigars, liquor, bbq and football - what's not to love about that?
Count me in if my schedule allows and someone puts it together I would be there!

Also am giving the SCdH a go right now.
The Muralla has decent profile going but as I suspected the burn is less than perfect.
What happens when kept crowded for 12ish years. Going to put out a couple on a tray for about 3 or 4 weeks to get moisture evened out.

If it is the LCDH Libertador (54x6.4") that was [mention=2110]Benzopyrene[/mention].  I'm trying to figure out how I ended up with an LGC Inmenso? 
Ahhhhh - well the LIBERTADOR got lit up yesterday evening. So impressed with it that I did a "Bud review" which rarely ever happens. Had to censor it down and would have plead guilty to a DWI charge after smoking it - WOW 8459879a5aa51e6b8c43e0051fc2e696.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...