New here from KC

Bsneed51

Hey guys as gals. Been enjoying cigars for over a decade, but really gotten in CC's the past year or so. Mostly been picking up 5ers and box splits to find what I really like. I lurk more than I post. Can't wait to learn from the collective brain trust here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi BSneed - welcome!  Spent a lot of time in the City of Fountains the last few years working with that little software company around the way!  Coincidentally was just texting some buddies in KC about smokes and KC BBQ (America’s best, in my opinion).  First time I visited there, a colleague and me ate dinner at Original Joes’s.  Neither of us ate for 24 hours, we were so full.  Miss KC a lot...but not the airport!

Hi BSneed - welcome!  Spent a lot of time in the City of Fountains the last few years working with that little software company around the way!  Coincidentally was just texting some buddies in KC about smokes and KC BBQ (America’s best, in my opinion).  First time I visited there, a colleague and me ate dinner at Original Joes’s.  Neither of us ate for 24 hours, we were so full.  Miss KC a lot...but not the airport!
Yeah, that airport is garbage. I still enjoy Joe's for bbq. Also a lot of small, lesser known places here putting out great Q. Pretty good cigar and craft beer culture here too. Living here satisfies most of my vices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk