New to FOH from Taichung, Taiwan

Naug

I've been smoking cigars for over 20 years, was active on the JR Cigar board, the different iterations of Herfers Paradise and now infrequently to its latest version the CigarBB Forum.

Since Moving to Taiwan as an Expat I've shifted my cigars to primarily Cuban and through  you tube came across the FOH videos and subsequently this forum.

Home is Portland OR, where until I retired my company I was a residential remodeling GC. My new career is stay at home dad with three kids, b/g twins who turned 3 yesterday and an almost 5 yo boy.

We moved to Taiwan with Nike where my wife has worked for over 15 years. We really dig Taiwan and will be here for another year or two, and then Singapore.

Hobbies: bass guitar which I have played semi professionally since 1983, dining out/cooking, BBC TV, gym/working out, bar hopping with friends and bourbon.

• Like 1

Hi Naug - welcome from an I-5 friend (Seattle area). My wife and I lived in Beaverton when we were first married, and I spent a lot of time in the Rose City working with Intel over the years.  Welcome aboard...this is a good group of people!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, Naug said:

I've been smoking cigars for over 20 years, was active on the JR Cigar board, the different iterations of Herfers Paradise and now infrequently to its latest version the CigarBB Forum.

Since Moving to Taiwan as an Expat I've shifted my cigars to primarily Cuban and through  you tube came across the FOH videos and subsequently this forum.

Home is Portland OR, where until I retired my company I was a residential remodeling GC. My new career is stay at home dad with three kids, b/g twins who turned 3 yesterday and an almost 5 yo boy.

We moved to Taiwan with Nike where my wife has worked for over 15 years. We really dig Taiwan and will be here for another year or two, and then Singapore.

Hobbies: bass guitar which I have played semi professionally since 1983, dining out/cooking, BBC TV, gym/working out, bar hopping with friends and bourbon.

Oh wow, man, that's a cool background. I've never been, but I'd like to visit Taiwan and SIngapore someday. Welcome to the forum!

• Thanks 1