Cigars Having a Predominant Flavour of Roasted Peanuts

Can suggestions be provided concerning any regular production cigars that deliver a distinct roast peanut taste?  Please, oh please, do not recommend Cuaba!  I've had a couple of German Regional Edition RA 8-9-8 which possessed that aspect.  (If this topic has been covered in a previous thread, please accept my apologies and direct me to it.)  Thanks in advance for your contributions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shaunster said:

The most peanutty cigar I have had is a Cuaba Distinguidos, so yes I will recommend that! No other Cuban has had that flavour for me.

Yep, I really don't like any of the Cuaba marque, it's a very dry smoke (to me) with the only exception being the Distinguidos; rich and pungent and a core of roast peanut, by far the most out of any cigar I've smoked. Excellent, excellent cigar

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2017 at 2:05 AM, shlomo said:

Only Peanut I have ever tasted was in aged punch. 10+ years.

I thought the RA 898 Germany was an awful cigar, so take my comment how you will.

I tasted my first two German RA 8-9-8s a few months ago - and really enjoyed them!  The pronounced roasted peanut aspect has not, so far, been found elsewhere.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:27 PM, planetary said:

Significant amounts of that flavor observed, or mentioned repeatedly:

• Edmundo Dantes (ER 2010)
  • Cuaba Distinguidos
  • SCDLH El Principe

I have ordered a box of the SCDLH El Principe, so it will be interesting to see if I can detect a copious amount of [roasted] peanut flavour therein.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:27 PM, planetary said:

If this is useful, I might create a way to generate reports like this for each descriptor in the database

:ok:

For those that said Monte#4, SCDLH El Principe, ERDM Choix Supreme, I get no peanut notes in no way shape or form in those. Taste is certainly subjective!

• Like 2

@IanMclean68 and myself both get a touch of peanut in the RG Perlas (TGA OCT 12)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk