...one of these is not like the others....size discrepancy

Where’d you find these...Ed’s Discount Smoke Shop??

I’m amazed that the people at the factory said “This looks fine...ship ‘em!”  They should be embarrassed...

1 hour ago, BTWheezy said:

Where’d you find these...Ed’s Discount Smoke Shop??

I’m amazed that the people at the factory said “This looks fine...ship ‘em!”  They should be embarrassed...

This is communist Cuba, not the Padron factory. The almighty dollar is all they want, and rubbish also makes $$.

8 hours ago, El Presidente said:

perfect example of size consistency :rolleyes:

Take a cell phone shot of your glaring examples as you come across them. 

Mix and match.jpg

Hey Pres, I have heard you describe some boxes, i.e. the boxes that get sent back to the distributors, as rancid.

Would this be a box you consider fits that description?  I shudder to think what worse boxes might look like!

36 minutes ago, IanMcLean68 said:

Hey Pres, I have heard you describe some boxes, i.e. the boxes that get sent back to the distributors, as rancid.

Would this be a box you consider fits that description?  I shudder to think what worse boxes might look like!

I send precious few back. Poor boxes are part of the game. 

this is a cheapie Quintero Panatela. I wouldn't bother sending it back. 

9 hours ago, NYgarman said:

This is communist Cuba, not the Padron factory. The almighty dollar is all they want, and rubbish also makes $$.

To be fair, non-Cuban manufacturers struggle with this as well. There have been plenty of times I’ve seen size variation among cigars in NC lines. I mean, I’ve never seen it with a $400 box of Padron 1926, but I have with other well regarded, not inexpensive cigars. This is just an extreme example.

• Like 2

Come on guys...thats just a really really really really good box press on that Quintero...... right?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk