Greetings from The Prairie

PrairieSmoke

Hi Folks,

I am brand new to the community, though I’ve read as a guest for a while. I’ve enjoyed cigars for years on a casual basis, but just recently started to store my own. 

I’ve never actually had a Habano before, I’ve smoked plenty of excellent NC cigars and I’m really looking forward to experiencing what Habanos have to offer. I already ordered a robusto sampler from cuntint before I was even verified on the forums, which I’m hoping will provide a great introduction.

Looking forward to learning from you all (I’ve already realized how little I know from my brief time on the forums) and updating after my sticks arrive!

Skol!

Welcome! Lots of great cigars in that sampler with Partagas D4 being my favorite. Haven’t tried the RyJ No4, it’s impossible to find them here in Stockholm. Hope you enjoy them!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Welcome @PrairieSmoke! I know you'll be happy as a clam when you get them. Be sure to try and give them 30 days in the humi to re-acclimate. Checkout the thread in my Signature for some background on buying CC's. We're here to help!

Welcome [mention=31788]PrairieSmoke[/mention]! I know you'll be happy as a clam when you get them. Be sure to try and give them 30 days in the humi to re-acclimate. Checkout the thread in my Signature for some background on buying CC's. We're here to help!

Thanks for the heads up on the 30 days! I’m going to need to exercise some serious patience!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, PrairieSmoke said:

Thanks for the heads up on the 30 days! I’m going to need to exercise some serious patience!emoji850.png

It's hard. I know. But you'll likely be disappointed if you dont give them a rest. They like low humidity the best - check out that Noob Thread below for some background to enhance that experience. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, saw that you just got your sampler. Didn’t want to hijack the ”Purchase” thread, but just wanted to check if you’ve set up a CC humiodor with a humidity in the mid-lower 60s. It’s a great looking lot of cigars you got there, so treat them well :)

Hey, saw that you just got your sampler. Didn’t want to hijack the ”Purchase” thread, but just wanted to check if you’ve set up a CC humiodor with a humidity in the mid-lower 60s. It’s a great looking lot of cigars you got there, so treat them well

Yes they are resting in a humidor that is fluctuating between 64-65 RH, thanks for looking out!