Cohiba Talisman box codes (so far ...)

Guest Nekhyludov

9 hours ago, Fugu said:

To be fair, these extra papers and leaftlets are often (mostly?) done and supplied by the respective importers of ERs not by HSA itself. HSA probably didn't final check or didn't give a damn. Albeit, true, it's not as if HSA wouldn't bear responsibility.....

This one isn't a paper or leaflet or insert--it's a sticker on the front of the upper lid (see below): 

raph35aa.jpg

So if these aren't affixed by HSA all 2500 boxes were opened, and the sticker affixed by, Phoenicia. I would like to know who is doing it, as if it's not HSA than they deserve no blame and it's the distributor that's making false claims. In that case it seems to me the request to roll at EL was simply that--a request--and not a guarantee. When EL got a bit busy they moved some production with an "oh well, we never agreed they'd all be rolled there" which would be well within their rights to do. 

• Like 1

Haven't been on here for a long time. I kinda disappeared a little under a couple of years ago. Just a quick hello to the guys who know me and my apologies for disappearing to the guys with whom I was chatting back then.

Here are some of the different box codes that I have seen.

See ya in two years.... :D

25942208888_405851ce06_b.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Today got two boxes of Talisman with MSU NOV17 code.
Does anybody know anything about this code?

MSU is allegedly Partagas Factory code and have heard from a couple people the best factory for Talisman so far. No personal experience because I’m not paying the premium. I will have pair of them through the generosity of a good friend. One to smoke in a few months and one to hang on to. Hope everyone enjoys them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk