NFG from North Carolina

DevilDog72

Thank you for allowing me to be part of FOH,

Been away from Cigars for about 10 years, looks like I'm jumping back in with both feet.  I'm seeing a lot of helpful information in these forms, Hoping you guys and gals will help guide me in the right direction, and forgive my lack of knowledge on Cigars and etiquette

I live in small town America ,USMC Veteran, Married to my Bride for 40yrs and some change, 4 Grand children , Still working full time in the Nuclear Industry  (only a couple years left)

Thanks Randy. 

ps. Great site

12 minutes ago, DevilDog72 said:

Been away from Cigars for about 10 years, looks like I'm jumping back in with both feet.  I'm seeing a lot of helpful information in these forms, Hoping you guys and gals will help guide me in the right direction, and forgive my lack of knowledge on Cigars and etiquette

I live in small town America ,USMC Veteran, Married to my Bride for 40yrs and some change, 4 Grand children , Still working full time in the Nuclear Industry  (only a couple years left)

Thanks Randy. 

ps. Great site

Welcome aboard brother

On 1/31/2018 at 10:50 AM, DevilDog72 said:

Thanks Randy. 

ps. Great site

Welcome.  I’m from NC but live in Jersey now. What part of NC are you?