Hello from British Columbia

paul_ath

hello everyone, I just recently discovered this site while doing some reading on custom rolls.  I've been a long time lurker of the habanos section at puff but never signed up there. 

a little about myself; I'm into camping, fishing, golfing, dirtbiking, snowboarding and smoking meat.  I'm an occasional cigar smoker usually only when I'm in ultimate relaxation (fishing, by the campfire, or smoking meat).  I got married in cuba January 2016 and have a new baby girl (5 months old) who is a total sweetheart. 

my habanos experience is pretty limited, the first time I had one was in cuba.  I've had a couple different types of cohiba (can't remember the names but large RG and fairly long), a couple types of RyJ, some monte cristos and that's about it.  greatly enjoyed RyJ #2 in tubos.  I only brought back a couple handfuls of cigars and I'm down to only one monte #2 so I need to restock desperately! 

I've got a couple questions about Canada shipping if someone from Canada would be willing to pm me I would be very grateful. 

thanks for having me!  here is a picture from our wedding.

12688280_1966757176882758_8696991615463130472_n.jpg