Greetings from NJ, USA

nvrp813

Hello everyone.  Just joined the forum and figured I'd introduce myself to all the members who have all generously helped me with their opinions and knowledge of CCs. 

A little bit about myself: I currently reside in northern NJ and work as a project manager for a major construction firm.  I've been smoking cigars for about 8 years, but have only recently developed a passion for them within the past 18 months.  I have been lurking this site for about a month and can not thank everyone enough for their honest opinions and knowledge. 

As for my favorite cigar, this is a tough question to answer (it's like picking your favorite child).  I would say the most enjoyable cigar I've smoked was a Padron 1964 maduro.  The cigar was phenomenal, only highlighted by the great people I was with.  I have only smoked a few CCs, all of which have been on vacation in the Caribbean or Mexico, and cannot guarantee they were even the real-deal. 

I look forward to being a member and hopefully, with more CC experience, I can help someone as much as all the great members here have helped me.

• 4 weeks later...