HANDICAPPED BOXPASS 2018 - Complete!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skydiving day with my stepmom. Got the email. Will respond this afternoon. ??

I’m looking at it like this...I’m trying a few cigars I haven’t before. If I put some of my humidor into the pass and if someone else gets to take one for a taste, all for the greater enjoyment of th

AWESOME!!!

20 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

@Weaponiz'd1 is the lucky winner who gets first crack at that delightful smorgasbord of goodies, before the box makes its way to the scorched earth desert of aaaaaarizona!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    the father of pugs just built a cathedral of cigars and put it in this boxpass!!!!!!!!!!  awesome job Sir!!!!!! 

• Like 2

Here we go! Overall, box is in good condition and getting it ready to go to the next recipient.

Takes:   Cohiba Siglo II 2017 4 POINTS BAG 8 SLOT 1 PUT BY TAYLORGOV2 H. Upmann Sir Winston MOL JUL 17 4 POINTS BAG 9 SLOT 1 PUT BY SHAFFER22

Montecristo Dantes EL 2016 TOS NOV 16 10 POINTS BAG 7 SLOT 2 PUT BY JSUMMERS157

Partagas Lusitania OBM ABR 16 4 POINTS BAG 5 SLOT 4

Romeo y Julieta Capuleto EL TOS NOV 16 10 POINTS BAG 1 SLOT 1 PUT BY GRIZZLEE   Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona UGE SEP 2016 4 POINTS Bag 3, Slot 5 Put By jsavoie88   H. Upmann Magnum 56 EL 2015 TOS DIC 2015 8 POINTS Bag 10, Slot 5 Put by jsavoie88   Alex Custom Shagfoot Prince 6 POINTS BAG 9 SLOT 2 PUT BY JSUMMERS17   Total: 50 points   [mention=31368]cfc1016[/mention] for hosting this box pass, it was a TON of fun opening the box and seeing the contents. Box will be on its way soon.........

ee1dcd9c69b38cdc52875349808dd3b3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Lingerfing

The handicap system that @shaffer22 , @Wertman Amd I developed seems to have struck a really nice balance between making the newbies feel unintimidated, and providing a level playing field for all participants. I am confident that another, future pass utiliZing the same or similar points system, would attract a lot of participation.

It seems like you have the gumption to take initiative. When this pass is coming to a close, why don’t you carry on the torch and start another one for fall or spring? I’d be more than happy to have a long detailed voice chat with you some time about all the behind-the-scenes stuff that doesn’t get mentioned in public conversation (nobody really wants to hear about all the planning), and help you get a sense for all that goes into organizing such an endeavor. 

This pass has been a lot of work, and I won’t have the free time through fall/winter to take on the responsibility of doing another. Maybe you could do it!!

2 hours ago, cfc1016 said:
[mention=32421]Lingerfing[/mention]
The handicap system that [mention=4854]shaffer22[/mention] , [mention=30668]Wertman[/mention] Amd I developed seems to have struck a really nice balance between making the newbies feel unintimidated, and providing a level playing field for all participants. I am confident that another, future pass utiliZing the same or similar points system, would attract a lot of participation.
It seems like you have the gumption to take initiative. When this pass is coming to a close, why don’t you carry on the torch and start another one for fall or spring? I’d be more than happy to have a long detailed voice chat with you some time about all the behind-the-scenes stuff that doesn’t get mentioned in public conversation (nobody really wants to hear about all the planning), and help you get a sense for all that goes into organizing such an endeavor. 
This pass has been a lot of work, and I won’t have the free time through fall/winter to take on the responsibility of doing another. Maybe you could do it!!

@cfc1016 that's a huge honor and one that I don't accept lightly.

I'm more than happy to manage the next boxpass and bring some of my own tools to bear. I'll DM you and we can work out logistics/ timing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

First in!

45 minutes ago, taylorgov2 said:

Second. ✌

33 minutes ago, rd151 said:

Third!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, nsills said:

Fourth in! 

Geeeeeez guys! He hasn’t even announced a pass yet, lol. Cool ya jets, cruisers!!

Everybody hold off on committing to something that isn’t even announced. Besides I don’t know if @Lingerfing fully grasps the extent of the time/$ commitment involved. He very well may change his mind when I explain all of that to him, lol

• Like 1

• cfc1016 changed the title to *TEXAS* HANDICAPPED BOXPASS 2018
5 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kpdzFNjZDd79SJqNDRCMRUP0Q-OmUG4eTlQODfciVs0/edit?usp=sharing

Current inventory, with only the current contents of the box, not the entire historical contents

Thats the move right there!

20 minutes ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

Wife has "the box". I'm working late, but will try to get it back on the road tomorrow morning.

Fantastic. As i mentioned in our last email, puts/takes are approved. Just need formatting corrections (detailed in the email), and bag/slot (index) data filled in, in the finalized email. I’ll send you @BuzzArd ‘s shipping info momentarily. 

1 hour ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

I'm at the hospital now, with my youngest getting stitches, and my nephew's getting XRays. 

In the middle of me opening that aromatic box of love, they decided to drive a 4 wheeler into a guy wire. As it stands, just some stitches to my kiddo, and soreness for my nephew's. 

Still stitching the ring leader up, but the other two cohorts in crime have a clean bill of health.

Regrettfully, the cigars were all laid out on my bed when this happened. I'll finish up the process and get it packaged back up, and, sent tomorrow. 

The Carnage I sent to the power provider as we were leaving.

IMG_20180625_210100969-500x380.jpg

Kids are ridiculous. I don’t know how many times i pulled s$%t like that as a kid. It’s a wonder my parents didn’t kill me. 

• cfc1016 changed the title to *NE* HANDICAPPED BOXPASS 2018
  • JohnS unpinned this topic
  • JohnS pinned this topic