HANDICAPPED BOXPASS 2018 - Complete!

4 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

Fair enough! i just saw you had been on the forums a while and wanted to make sure you weren't cherrypickin, lol.

No worries! I can appreciate the background check to ensure no one takes advantage/gets taken advantage of.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skydiving day with my stepmom. Got the email. Will respond this afternoon. ??

I’m looking at it like this...I’m trying a few cigars I haven’t before. If I put some of my humidor into the pass and if someone else gets to take one for a taste, all for the greater enjoyment of th

2 hours ago, MooseAMuffin said:

No worries! I can appreciate the background check to ensure no one takes advantage/gets taken advantage of.

That's the idea! I want all the newbies to feel unintimidated, and I also want to make sure the vets aren't unfairly disadvantaged.

Read the section on puts/takes. Do you have a decent number of sticks to contribute that would score 6 points or better?

Yes. I think my potential contributions would be adequate. Rereading this I would fall in the Veteran category as opposed to newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, Rhino said:

Yes. I think my potential contributions would be adequate. Rereading this I would fall in the Veteran category as opposed to newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good! I'll add you on as a vet. Welcome!

Okay Colin, I'm in.  Count me as a newbie as I have NO STOCK and am just going on a buying spree to restock. Sigh... Worst mistake I made was to quit investing in CCs.  Was moving around to much to take care of them.  Was a hell of a lot of fun smoking what I had though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackFriar said:

Okay Colin, I'm in.  Count me as a newbie as I have NO STOCK and am just going on a buying spree to restock. Sigh... Worst mistake I made was to quit investing in CCs.  Was moving around to much to take care of them.  Was a hell of a lot of fun smoking what I had though!

Well, Chris... you’ve got about 3 months to stock up. Time to take out that new credit line ??

2 hours ago, jsummers157 said:

Interesting idea--I'm in if there's room!

1 hour ago, fitzy said:

If there's still room I'd like to get in.

When you respond, declare yourself as either a newbie or a veteran”

Please read the entire announcement. 

Edited by cfc1016
Oops

5 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

When you respond, declare yourself as either a newbie or a veteran”

Please read the entire announcement. 

Oops forgot to put im a newbie. Most of my stock is 2016/17

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jsummers157 said:

Hey @cfc1016, please note that @jsummers157 is clearly a VET and would be a fantastic edition to your PASS. @jsummers157 is a legend over in the USA Subforum.

@cfc1016 it’s your world, I’m just livin’ in it, but thought I could vouch for js.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Buck14 said:

Hey @cfc1016, please note that @jsummers157 is clearly a VET and would be a fantastic edition to your PASS. @jsummers157 is a legend over in the USA Subforum.

@cfc1016 it’s your world, I’m just livin’ in it, but thought I could vouch for js.

Far from upset, I greatly appreciate you spreading the word to the vets. I’ve been shooting a few pms to vets in the same spirit. Thanks for the help!

11 hours ago, jsummers157 said:

Sorry. See my other message. Playing catchup from browsing on mobile. Apologies for the cluttered messages.

Edited by cfc1016
message obviated by other message.

• cfc1016 changed the title to *NE* HANDICAPPED BOXPASS 2018
  • JohnS pinned this topic
  • JohnS unpinned this topic