Belated greetings!

Sudzdaddy

Hey All!

Sorry for the late intro!  Have been lurking awhile, finally now have time to start posting more frequently!

Have been collecting cigars for years, knowing someday I'd benefit from all those missed opportunities!  Former corporate clone/bar owner, leaving the working legions for a more relaxed life of coffee, cigars, and other adult libations!

Have enjoyed the ride thus far, looking forward to contributing whenever possible!

Cheers!~

SudzDaddy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to FOH!

Where are you from? I also love coffee and love to share the specialty of a locally owned coffee shop, a rum barrel rested Tanzanian peaberry. It's absolutely wonderful and I'm always open to trading cigars and coffee!

Sudzdaddy is certainly no newb, he’s a long time collector I’ve done many crazy trades with on another forum.

I’m glad you’re finally here! Welcome to FOH my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/20/2018 at 5:51 PM, Sudzdaddy said:

Former corporate clone/bar owner, leaving the working legions for a more relaxed life of coffee, cigars, and other adult libations!

Welcome! What's your coffee routine? French press, chemex, cold brew, etc.? Spare no detail, I'm always interested in hearing the coffee rituals of others.

Thanks much, Guys!  No coffee routine yet, just a couple cups 'o drip every morning!  Currently outside Portland, OR, but building/relocating to East Tennessee later this year - THAT'S when the fun is gonna start!

Cheers!

dbaker

• 2 weeks later...