Greetings from the Middle of the Ocean!

joshhooper7

Good morning fellow botl's, I'm currently posting this from a ship in the middle of the ocean! Well, just off the pacific coast but you get the jist. I'm originally from Boston but have since moved out to San Diego when I joined the Navy 4 years ago. The night before I flew out to bootcamp I smoked my first cigar and have been enjoying them since! It started off as an occasional smoke here and there and now I have a collection of 500+, a wineador full of Cubans I sourced here from 24:24 and several tupperdors that my wife is just thrilled about! Long time buyer from the forums, I've commented on a few things here and there, really looking forward to making friends and getting to know you guys better!

My name is Josh by the way, if you couldn't gather that from my username lol.

Cheers friends!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stogieluver said:

Welcome, Josh.  Great intro.  Glad you've joined the FOH family.

Crazy that you're the first person to reply back to me! I'm here with your (niece? Bethany Stewart) and I follow you on instagram!

3 minutes ago, joshhooper7 said:

Crazy that you're the first person to reply back to me! I'm here with your (niece? Bethany Stewart) and I follow you on instagram!

Must be another stogieluver.  I am on Instagram, but don't know Bethany Stewart. 

4 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

Must be another stogieluver.  I am on Instagram, but don't know Bethany Stewart. 

Are you sure? She's from Alabama, married name is Stewart, maiden name is Hopkins, and the guy she told me to follow on IG's account is Stogieluvr.

9 hours ago, joshhooper7 said:

Are you sure? She's from Alabama, married name is Stewart, maiden name is Hopkins, and the guy she told me to follow on IG's account is Stogieluvr.

Yep.  I'm sure.  Don't know her.  I searched IG for "stogieluvr" ending in "vr", and I see you are following him.  I'm stogieluver (ending in "er") here and on IG.

• 2 weeks later...