Good morning from Brussels, Belgium

Fumeur

I am glad to be a new member here. Having recently given up smoking cigarettes, the habit, and instead enjoying an occasional cigar, the hobby! I have browsed the forum the last few weeks and it has been a great help before my forays to the shop to try different singles and get a feel for my tastes. I can't believe how interesting, constructive and good natured the discussions are on this forum. I look forward to getting involved.

19 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Welcome aboard!

They say cigarette smokers should avoid cigars. It always leads back... What say you?

Thanks for the welcomes. I can imagine it does for some people. For sure it would be safer to avoid all tobacco products. I have been off cigarettes for nearly a year by now; to the point where the smell of one burning starts to turn my stomach. 

Welcome to FOH!

I quit smoking 2.5 years ago and haven't looked back, aside from occasionally when I'm severely inebriated and haven't the time for a cigar.

It's amazing how flavorful and complex a cigar can be and how much enjoyment it brings to your smoking experience rather than puffing down the same cigarette over and over.