Share your Cuban haul

Jimmy_jack

I could be wrong, but I always assumed a lot of those humidors sold at LCDHs were made outside Cuba, so psychologically at least, a felt like I could get them anywhere. As for the special limited edition ones, those are way too expensive for a poor schlub like me.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March21-28  

Not a bad haul from Cuba. 2 Cabs of HDM DC were my most sought after. Plus Sir Winstons, Monty 80th (almost a box via singles) 2 bundles from Alex (Siglo VI and Puntilla) , 2 Leyandas, 2 La Trovas, Pu

971D5318-70A1-451A-A50F-5480654A794E.thumb.jpeg.d6a4366de570f5304c078495d1c235b3.jpegPicked up a couple of other things, but they are already in the freezer
You had some heavy bags coming home! Nice pick ups.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, GotaCohiba said:

971D5318-70A1-451A-A50F-5480654A794E.jpegPicked up a couple of other things, but they are already in the freezer

Awesome haul!

Good Lord! The ashtrays! So many, so jealous. Couldn't decide on just one or 2? Maybe you get a discount for buying in bulk?

Question: I've read here that Cohibas are in short supply, but is that just boxes, or are the 3 (5?) packs also rare?

40 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

@GotaCohiba great haul!

That's about 50 lb's of ashtrays.  Curious to know how you got those home.  Spread out over a few pieces of luggage, I assume. 

Suitcase inside of a suitcase on the way gives me up to 100lbs coming bac and saves me $25 on the flight over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MountainMilG said:

Not sure if I should worry there will be no ashtrays left in October lol.

As a side question, did you see any jars other than the current Noellas?  Any of the marca ashtrays?

Didn't see any Noelles mads this time and only a few of the marca ashtrays dispersed around the island 

1 minute ago, GotaCohiba said:

Didn't see any Noelles mads this time and only a few of the marca ashtrays dispersed around the island 

Well $%^$  I mostly wanted the jar to start a little collection of jars.  That's the frustrating part when trying to plan trip - no idea what will be there.  Of course the things I think I want won't be there.  Oh well, just have to go frequently I guess :)

41 minutes ago, MountainMilG said:

Well $%^$  I mostly wanted the jar to start a little collection of jars.  That's the frustrating part when trying to plan trip - no idea what will be there.  Of course the things I think I want won't be there.  Oh well, just have to go frequently I guess :)

Correctimundo 

Just have to take the dough and react to what you see.

• 1 month later...