Cuba November 2018

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Westy and Miner join our Aussie crew of Fuzz, Glen, Nate, Stan, Rob and myself  for the November tour.  Our thinking was to have a get together in Los Angeles on Monday evening the 5th of Novembe

I'll be there, 10-18 Nov, sharing the same house with Rob and Stuart Fox that we had last November. It's about 100 yards from Santy's with a comfortable covered smoking area for probably 30 peopl

.....you have a good reason 

Sorry guys, I will not be attending the evening event in LA on Monday 5th Nov. I will be in the US, but will have left LA by that time, working my way across the US again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Sorry guys, I will not be attending the evening event in LA on Monday 5th Nov. I will be in the US, but will have left LA by that time, working my way across the US again.

.....you have a good reason :love:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Working your way?  Who is she Fuzz?  :rotfl:

Have a great time boys......don't do anything I would do!  Which is not a whole lot..............

I’ll likely have a largeish contingent of 5-8 folks also. Planning on meeting everyone in Nov.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

.....you have a good reason :love:

2 good reasons, in fact! :P

25 minutes ago, luv2fly said:

Working your way?  Who is she Fuzz?  :rotfl:

Have a great time boys......don't do anything I would do!  Which is not a whole lot..............

Not "working" work! Though, to be paid to go across America... could be worse ways. :lol:

• Like 1

Rob

I will be there on the same dates as you ... health concerns willing ... if we meet we meet ... I would love to see/meet you .

generally speaking ... I spend the entire day smoking with Alex ... comodoro or Melia Havana .

derrek

• Like 2

I'm sure we'll be crossing paths with all that come down. In town the 10th-17th.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SenorPerfecto said:

Depending on the size of the group, the patio bar at the Bazaar at the SLS hotel would be nice. November can be lovely and it’s indoor/outdoor with heat lamps. They do table service for food and drink (food is pricey but it’s Jose Andres), and no cutting fee.

A lower-key option is State Social House, which is a bar and grill whose downstairs is cigar friendly.

I’m open to other spots too, if LA members want to chime in.

Let's kick it around. In the end I think we will stay at LAX airport hotel (Travelodge) and Uber it in to the final destination.  We have an early start the following day. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Wish I could join this time around, guys. I'm scheduled to sail on 12 Nov for a month of work-ups.....:blink:

I know you'll have a blast!

Bribe the navigator to make a stopover in Havana.

• Haha 1

Fellow Angelino...an FOH herf would be great as I’d love to meet you fine folks. I’d definitely be interested in attending. Also depending on size, there’s Cigar Warehouse in Sherman Oaks that has one of the biggest lounges around here.

• Like 1

• JohnS pinned this topic
10 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Does it involve a scooter, IOU’s and a stop over in Aspen by chance? 

23 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

My flights to Havana are booked! Now to book my flights to the US.

I’m gonna bid my schedule to make Cuba happen. Fancy a stopover in Hawaii? I have a new female friend from Romania who makes a mean Mai Tai...

Also where’s the change.org petition to get @JohnS to come?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Wish I could join this time around, guys. I'm scheduled to sail on 12 Nov for a month of work-ups.....:blink:

I know you'll have a blast!

Canadian Navy? I'm in the US Navy and I'll be leaving on deployment in July and will also unfortunately miss out. One of these days!

• Like 2