Cuba November 2018

My plan is 10th to 17th. Get the party weekend in Havana first. Followed by a trip to PdR to visit with family and yes Robaina or Piedra. I'll be aiming to be at opening dinner on Tuesday night. Lots of sightseeing and LCdH shopping during the week. Have a great time during the week and close the show with the gala dinner on Friday. Fly back to New Jersey on Saturday. 

Looking forward to meeting as many FoH brothers and sisters as possible. Hope to see you all there. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Westy and Miner join our Aussie crew of Fuzz, Glen, Nate, Stan, Rob and myself  for the November tour.  Our thinking was to have a get together in Los Angeles on Monday evening the 5th of Novembe

I'll be there, 10-18 Nov, sharing the same house with Rob and Stuart Fox that we had last November. It's about 100 yards from Santy's with a comfortable covered smoking area for probably 30 peopl

.....you have a good reason 

3 hours ago, Duxnutz said:

I’m gonna bid my schedule to make Cuba happen. Fancy a stopover in Hawaii? I have a new female friend from Romania who makes a mean Mai Tai...

Also where’s the change.org petition to get @JohnS to come?

I did seriously consider traveling to Hawaii first. Haven't locked down anything yet, just the dates of flying into and out of the States and Cuba. I still need to be in Florida before heading to Cuba.

When I raised the question of John coming to Cuba with me, in Eleni's presence of course, I got this startled look from John with a quick shake of his head.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cmbarton said:

Is this an open invitation for anyone to join?  Sounds like fun ... and I could use an excuse to get back to Cuba.  What’s the Partagas dinner?

Yes it's open! How bout that! :) There'll be more info about the structure of FOH hang time coming soon. Partagas Dinner is a dinner, in likely, the smokiest room you'll ever sit in while you see an awesome cuban show, drink wine and rum, smoke cigars, eat some great food (and a 50/50 dice roll on whether you get sick). It's a hoot that should be experienced at least once!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ethernut said:

Yes it's open! How bout that! :) There'll be more info about the structure of FOH hang time coming soon. Partagas Dinner is a dinner, in likely, the smokiest room you'll ever sit in while you see an awesome cuban show, drink wine and rum, smoke cigars, eat some great food (and a 50/50 roll on whether you get sick). It's a hoot that should be experienced at least once!

Sounds like something that is right up my alley!  You’ve sold me ... Now for me to work on selling the wife!

23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I'll be there, 10-18 Nov, sharing the same house with Rob and Stuart Fox that we had last November.

It's about 100 yards from Santy's with a comfortable covered smoking area for probably 30 people.

Foh-ers welcome for a smoke, possibly a rum or two..

IMG_0284.thumb.JPG.a29894b51acb12443fdb9207d20b18f0.JPG

IMG_0667.thumb.JPG.f260fb42fcc3ec39eaae2f25bda0a3e9.JPG

beautiful.

it would be fun other members renting houses close to each other.

I’d love to join.  Getting married in Chicago 9/29 and likely heading to the Maldives for a few weeks shortly after.  Need to see what the budget looks like for additional travel and cigar purchases soon after ;)

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I'll be there, 10-18 Nov, sharing the same house with Rob and Stuart Fox that we had last November.

It's about 100 yards from Santy's with a comfortable covered smoking area for probably 30 people.

IMG_0284.thumb.JPG.a29894b51acb12443fdb9207d20b18f0.JPG

IMG_0667.thumb.JPG.f260fb42fcc3ec39eaae2f25bda0a3e9.JPG

House?!? That COMPOUND was Amazing!! I'm looking forward to seeing the gang again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

That deck looks amazing like @Corylax18 said! Could be a heckuva party in November :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joshhooper7 said:

Canadian Navy? I'm in the US Navy and I'll be leaving on deployment in July and will also unfortunately miss out. One of these days!

Yes indeed! You'll have to go next year. I deploy in January for an 8 monter...i know the feeling!

I shall be there at that time again as well. We will see where my travels take me, and what your posted plans will be later this year, El Prez. I may just join in the festivities this time around, instead of just seeing everyone all around town seperately and glad-handing...^_^

I am so thrilled...Rob thanks....I am wingman for my great mate Clive....aka Miner we are going together..... looking foward to this so much....start training hermanos....Clive and I are coming ...:D 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 12:11 AM, Wertman said:

So I will need help making arrangements with where to stay. This will be my first time in Cuba. And have never done this before.  Also what about visa's and everything.  

Your airline typically provides the visa and the required medical coverage.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 9:32 AM, cmbarton said:

Sounds like something that is right up my alley!  You’ve sold me ... Now for me to work on selling the wife!

How much are you asking?

• Like 2

On 4/4/2018 at 11:37 PM, ChanceSchmerr said:

Wish I could join this time around, guys. I'm scheduled to sail on 12 Nov for a month of work-ups.....:blink:

I know you'll have a blast!

Make us proud, Chris!

5aca97b9cc02d_HMCSlabrador.jpg.df6530d513009cce5624d10785550402.jpg