Cuba November 2018

On 4/6/2018 at 12:11 AM, Wertman said:

So I will need help making arrangements with where to stay. This will be my first time in Cuba. And have never done this before.  Also what about visa's and everything.  

@Habana Mike is on point. Use Havaning.com. Easiest way to find lodging. They will even arrange transport from the airport to the Casa once you arrive. Finding taxis is really no problem. Ask questions when you have them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Westy and Miner join our Aussie crew of Fuzz, Glen, Nate, Stan, Rob and myself  for the November tour.  Our thinking was to have a get together in Los Angeles on Monday evening the 5th of Novembe

I'll be there, 10-18 Nov, sharing the same house with Rob and Stuart Fox that we had last November. It's about 100 yards from Santy's with a comfortable covered smoking area for probably 30 peopl

.....you have a good reason 

6 minutes ago, bierz said:

The site doesn’t seem to work.  Can you provide a link please?

It's http://www.havaning.com/en/ 

Must be a typo in Rob's post...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, Fuzz said:

Sorry guys, I will not be attending the evening event in LA on Monday 5th Nov. I will be in the US, but will have left LA by that time, working my way across the US again.

Sorry we are Going to miss you Chris! Itd be great to catch up

On 4/4/2018 at 3:35 PM, El Presidente said:

Westy and Miner join our Aussie crew of Fuzz, Glen, Nate, Stan, Rob and myself  for the November tour. 

Our thinking was to have a get together in Los Angeles on Monday evening the 5th of November before flying out to Panama for three nights on the Tuesday. Why Panama? No idea except that mate Toby Broklehurst runs a film production unit there and none of us have ever been.  What could go wrong :rolleyes:

We hit Havana Friday the 9th and will be there until flying out on Sunday the 18th. 

During the week we will likely have a FOH meet up at Espacios on the Saturday, Club Havana on the Wednesday and go birko somewhere on the Friday. There is no schedule :buddies:    Tuesday night is the Partagas dinner.  We will detail it out a little more a few weeks out.  

For our Los Angeles members, put that Monday evening in the diary. Start thinking of a location that may be suitable. We are all ears :ok:

Count me in!

The la hangout sounds good, sign me up too. Love to put some faces to this great community!!! 

Beverly hills is close to lax and has a great lounge...Any gran Havana members here? Lol

Most places I've been to in la are outside patios (november rains) or lounges (might get small if there are alot of us)

Orange county has a couple spots too but is a bit of a drive(30 miles or so)...eight eighty eight cigar lounge in Fullerton has a full bar and large indoor area (easily handle 20-30+ people) with tv's and pool table.

Got the call yesterday... Agency processing my Cuban passport said it arrived. Picking it up tomorrow. Kinda like a big deal to me. 

I almost booked my flights yesterday but I hesitated. Is it too early to book flights? Other US based guys booked already? Wonder if it's a good idea to let Diaz-Canel settle into his seat before committing money to this trip. Thoughts?

On 4/19/2018 at 8:54 AM, ElJavi76 said:

Got the call yesterday... Agency processing my Cuban passport said it arrived. Picking it up tomorrow. Kinda like a big deal to me. 

I almost booked my flights yesterday but I hesitated. Is it too early to book flights? Other US based guys booked already? Wonder if it's a good idea to let Diaz-Canel settle into his seat before committing money to this trip. Thoughts?

Flights and casa already booked and paid for. Hope no issues arise....regardless I am sure Cuba will be Cuba.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hanjr said:

my bucket list someday......to take a Cuban trip to tour factories

X2?

We have some great photographers in tow most years. 

Chris (Fuzz) did a great job last time and he is back again. 

Travelling with Fuzz is like travelling with the paparazzi. That has nothing to do with the fact that he is Asian. .....that would be stereotyping :lookaround:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, El Presidente said:

We have some great photographers in tow most years. 

Chris (Fuzz) did a great job last time and he is back again. 

Travelling with Fuzz is like travelling with the paparazzi. That has nothing to do with the fact that he is Asian. .....that would be stereotyping :lookaround:

first, yes, i am highly unlikely (gold lotto might change that).

next, what has being asian got to do with the paparazzi? seriously? 

• 3 months later...

Would love to make the LA get together. Cuba for me will hopefully be in March or April. Have a few people in the industry that might be able to get the group a friends and family hotel rate in LA. Will DM after I get some info.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk