Nearest LCDH or Roller to ship ports

Jimmy_jack

A coworker is cruising to Havana in May. She will be doing an overnight. I’ve asked her to grab a bundle or two of custom rolls for me. 

I trust her to do a great job. I’m gonna educate her a little and she is a meticulous person. I don’t want her bouncing all over though, I’d rather have her grab what I want and continue exploring.

What is the nearest LCDH and hotel with a good house roller to the cruise ports? 

I'm not aware of any shops with Rollers closer than the Conde Villanueva. Make sure she knows to walk through the lobby, into the courtyard, and up the stairs on the right. Fortunately Reynaldo rolls a mean cigar, and is known for rolling some monster cigars. Generally his blends get stronger as the cigars get larger. 

• Like 1

She will need cash unless her bank isn’t in the US. 

For customs it will be cash only anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I visited Reynaldo last week, this is my second time visiting him at the shop.  The first visit in October, he had the normal Elefantes.  This trip he offered a 65 gauge mammoth Elefantes, which is more of a novelty cigar than to smoke, and then a small Elefantes which looked like a steroid infused Petit Robusto.  I bought two of each to show the fellas back home and compare them to Elefantes of the past.

1 hour ago, sikfrayme said:

I visited Reynaldo last week, this is my second time visiting him at the shop.  The first visit in October, he had the normal Elefantes.  This trip he offered a 65 gauge mammoth Elefantes, which is more of a novelty cigar than to smoke, and then a small Elefantes which looked like a steroid infused Petit Robusto.  I bought two of each to show the fellas back home and compare them to Elefantes of the past.

He must pack an acres worth of tobacco in the Elefantes!  My brother and I had his Petit Elefantes in the courtyard of the Conde de Villanueva last summer.  I will say it was a very rich cigar and we actually enjoyed the flavors.  The ring gauge is a bit silly, but it was still a well blended cigar. My favorite Reynaldo smoke is his Cimarrones.  Its a hefty gauge as well, but the tapered end makes it enjoyable.  Powerful and elegant.  Close second is his Sublimes.

He must pack an acres worth of tobacco in the Elefantes!  My brother and I had his Petit Elefantes in the courtyard of the Conde de Villanueva last summer.  I will say it was a very rich cigar and we actually enjoyed the flavors.  The ring gauge is a bit silly, but it was still a well blended cigar. My favorite Reynaldo smoke is his Cimarrones.  Its a hefty gauge as well, but the tapered end makes it enjoyable.  Powerful and elegant.  Close second is his Sublimes.

My favorite from Reynaldo is the Sublimes. Typically the range from great to outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 2018-04-18 at 11:27 PM, shlomo said:

His Lanceros are delicious too, but that is from limited exposure to them.

I discussed Lanceros when I saw him in November 2017 and he told me he doesn't roll the format anymore.

I like his Sublimes

1 hour ago, Jeanff said:

I discussed Lanceros when I saw him in November 2017 and he told me he doesn't roll the format anymore.

I like his Sublimes

X2....asked him last year and says he doesn't roll that format anymore as well.