Live video Cigar Review. All welcome.

I should join...  dig out one of the PSP RASS I got a few years ago.  Dark, oily tobacco sausages (as @Hurltim would say) that I found horrid.   Got two boxes of them, gave 1/2 a box away to a friend going to vegas to get hitched, and forgot the rest in the back of the humidor.  If they don't tick at least a couple boxes for me this time they need to go.  

21 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

I should join...  dig out one of the PSP RASS I got a few years ago.  Dark, oily tobacco sausages (as @Hurltim would say) that I found horrid.   Got two boxes of them, gave 1/2 a box away to a friend going to vegas to get hitched, and forgot the rest in the back of the humidor.  If they don't tick at least a couple boxes for me this time they need to go.  

RASS remind me of golf.  Just when you've had enough and are ready to give it up, you hit the perfect shot or in this case stumble across a divine example. 

42 minutes ago, foursite12 said:

RASS remind me of golf.  Just when you've had enough and are ready to give it up, you hit the perfect shot or in this case stumble across a divine example. 

Well, I'm oh-fer with RASS.  Had a way better record with golf!!  

Terrible timing Rob! You picked the one weekend I CANT! :)

The rest of you lot, if you can hop in, you should do it. It's great to meet the FOH folks!

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure I can make it, although there aren’t many cigars I’ve struggled to enjoy in the past.  It’s been a long time since I’ve dipped into the Cuaba Distinguidos. Maybe this is the occasion.

See you all in a week. Looks like a brisk night but won't need a heater but probably a drink. Try these damn Bolivars again. @El Presidente I will begin freezing tomorrow and see if it works. 

The question is where do I live feed from? Hot tub? Shop? The great outdoors? 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 6:06 PM, Ethernut said:

Terrible timing Rob! You picked the one weekend I CANT! :)

The rest of you lot, if you can hop in, you should do it. It's great to meet the FOH folks!

Multi task :)

Perhaps I can swing it. Stick of choice per guidelines would be the RyJ De Luxe...