My First Order

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy right here lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Years ago I ordered a box of Cohiba Esplendido. It ended up being a VERY expensive box of fakes. I swore that would be the end of such things for me. It was okay as i love Padrons and Opus. After meet

I recently received my first order and understand your feelings of concern! I started feeling much better after viewing the "What's your latest CC purchase?" thread and saw the pictures of the recent

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the Cigars anonymous group admission :) 

Once you pop you can't stop! Many on here are in the same boat, you may come across the Camp W thread soon and end up belonging there at some point.

100% no worries here - 99% of my purchases done here (other 1% would be in Cuba itself!)

• Like 2

I’d appreciate some advice. The Cubans I’ve had have been Monticristo no 2a, Partagas SD#4, Bolivar Belicoso Finos, and Cohiba Robustos. Based on my loving these cigars, what recommendations would you make for further exploration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d appreciate some advice. The Cubans I’ve had have been Monticristo no 2a, Partagas SD#4, Bolivar Belicoso Finos, and Cohiba Robustos. Based on my loving these cigars, what recommendations would you make for further exploration?

All of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On 4/9/2018 at 7:38 PM, liquid360 said:

Years ago I ordered a box of Cohiba Esplendido. It ended up being a VERY expensive box of fakes. I swore that would be the end of such things for me. It was okay as i love Padrons and Opus. After meeting a really good guy, a true cigar aficionado, this site was recommended to me and he swore it was a safe place to buy the real deal. I just placed my first order and am eagerly awaiting a box of Cohiba Robustos. I am extremely excited and extremely nervous. I am confident, but my previous experience left me gun shy. I’d have to stupid to not be. Anyways, just wanted to check in here emoji4.png

Greetings From Alabama USA.

Welcome you’re in a good place. I came back around to cigars about a 8 months ago. Bought two fake boxes and while doing research on legitimate sites found this place. 

I started off with a couple 5-6pks, then went straight to boxes and haven’t looked back. 

Everything I've bought off 24:24 has been spot on as to how Rob has described it. 

Great choice on the COROS, I bought a clearance box and they are awesome. 

If they show up and you have any doubts just end them to me and I’ll ensure the authenticity for you. :cigar:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, liquid360 said:

I would try the Robusto and / or Belicoso Sampler from the shop. 

• Like 1

Welcome to FoH and congrats on your first order. CoRo! Great choice. 

Before you realise it... you will be opening up an online humidor account to accommodate your love of CCs!

• Like 1

Welcome to FoH and congrats on your first order. CoRo! Great choice. 
Before you realise it... you will be opening up an online humidor account to accommodate your love of CCs!

Much Thanks! I do believe you’re correct. I was a cigar smoker from 1998-2003. I owned a bar next door to a nice cigar shop and it became my office. I bought a lot of cigars, but stopped after I closed my bar, but maintained my humidor religiously. I have a everything from Padron Millenniums to OpusX all around 20 yrs old. Three’ish years ago I became a pipe smoker. If my experience with pipe smoking is any type of harbinger of things to come.... I’m in serious trouble. Here’s my collection of pipes and tobacco
d413f3ce60f64ce182e6600481d55ca4.jpg6a919bc31c3673b885d9d292ea218e14.jpgbeaadd56d0290a5b3914f3534559bce9.jpg
ba558843c7c30942cc570c3837ec4987.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, liquid360 said:

Much Thanks! I do believe you’re correct. I was a cigar smoker from 1998-2003. I owned a bar next door to a nice cigar shop and it became my office. I bought a lot of cigars, but stopped after I closed my bar, but maintained my humidor religiously. I have a everything from Padron Millenniums to OpusX all around 20 yrs old. Three’ish years ago I became a pipe smoker. If my experience with pipe smoking is any type of harbinger of things to come.... I’m in serious trouble. Here’s my collection of pipes and tobacco emoji50.png

Wow! Thank you for sharing. That looks beautiful! Those Padron Milleniums :P wowowow @DirtyHarry you need to see this!

I smoke a pipe occasionally. It is an enjoyable habit like cigar smoking! 

• Like 1

Wow! Thank you for sharing. That looks beautiful! Those Padron Milleniums  wowowow [mention=31573]DirtyHarry[/mention] you need to see this!

I smoke a pipe occasionally. It is an enjoyable habit like cigar smoking! 

I smoked one on my Birthday back in February, first cigar I’d smoked since around 2003. To put it mildly, it was absolutely sublime. Just like that, I was back in.

I love tobacco because I love rituals, something smoking delivers in spades. My other passion has been Astrophotography which has rituals of its own. I sincerely wish I had a passion like chess or running which involved a board or shoes, alas mine all involve big ticket items ☹️

• Like 1

17 hours ago, liquid360 said:

Ramon Allones Specially Selected

Bolivar Petit Corona

San  Cristobal La Punta

Diplomatico No 2

Partagas P2

Juan Lopez Selection No 2

• Like 2

Just now, liquid360 said:

Thank you!!

Glad to help. I've got to say the Bolivar PC doesn't really fit in that list  as it's not a Robusto or Pyramid/Belicoso but they are a fantastic cigar and relatively cheap. 

If you haven't tried any smaller cigars you should also give the Por Larranaga PC a try and one of my favorites the H. Upmann Le Hoyo de Depute. 

Also have you been to this website? https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, liquid360 said:

beaadd56d0290a5b3914f3534559bce9.jpg

Seems you have a soft spdot for Dunhill pipes... :D

Out of interest, that bamboo-shank quarter-bent oval Dublin type there with the nice flame grain, that isn't a Dunhill also, is it? Appears a bit like bearing an Eltang contrast-stain there, at least looking very Danish.

Seems you have a soft spdot for Dunhill pipes... Out of interest, that bamboo-shank quarter-bent oval Dublin type there with the nice flame grain, that isn't a Dunhill also, is it? Appears a bit like bearing an Eltang contrast-stain there, at least looking very Danish. 

Huge fan of Dunhill. The bamboo is the most expensive pipe I’ve yet to purchase. It’s by one I believe is among the top five carvers alive today, Cornelius maenz. I’m also a huge fan of Michael Parks. I’m doing one commissioned pipe per year with him. Here’s a photo of the first one, a Diplomat with collar made from Mammoth Ivory. Also a photo of his scratching for the one he’s about to begin work one. The current one will also come with a matching tamp and case. He just sent me photos of the case which is spectacular! One can only imagine the pipe which would go in such a case. This one is likely to set me back more than the Mänz did ☹️

9cf933f692a1aa0dd5fdb365afa03b4d.jpg371a566efac35837123b737c985fd322.jpge4bbae2771ddb26d5ba94a18fef74cd1.jpg9f5e5b2c9d59998f0a636190525dab29.jpgecd58dbc345efc5a10031c2e5bfea411.jpgimg]

• Like 2