Greetings from a lurker.

Kaips1

whats up everybody. been on the site for maybe a couple months, mostly lurking and drooling over 24:24 pics and descriptions. Unfortunately, I call the bluegrass state the place I reside.  Im only about 6 months into cigars and after i had my first cuban, it was over and now im here. Glad to be here. looking forward to learning as much as possible while having fun doing it. thanks and have a good day. 

Also from Kentucky. I have a daughter that lives and goes to school at UK. I was in Lexington several years ago and went to a restaurant there that had a cigar bar in it. I can’t remember the name of it or where exactly it was located. I don’t know much about Lexington and was taken there by a friend. It was a pretty upscale place, had valet parking and a patio out back where you could smoke if you wanted. It was kind of set back by itself and had very nice landscaping. You wouldn’t by chance know where I’m talking about would you? If I’m up that way again I would love to go back there. Thanks. 

Jody