What's Hot, What's Not : Tales from the warehouse - April 2018. 

I just smoked a bolivar royal corona from oct17. It was incredible. I'm new herex but just wanted to throw in my two cents. I'm going to try and age some. However, it will be hard because they are so good now. I'm really looking to try and build a decent stock, so it will be easier. I love nicaraguans but when I have a good habano its hard to not smoke it.

Oh yea and thank you for the information 

@El Presidente like yourself I go all weak at the knees and slack in the jaw for a good magnum 46, so this is great news that they’re on an upwards tick! But with regard to these, if I order from CUNTINT is it for these delights, or had I better keep my eyes peeled (and 3am alarm set) at 24:24?

No point losing out on the beauty sleep if I do not have to... ;)

20 hours ago, OllyBond said:

I just smoked a bolivar royal corona from oct17. It was incredible. I'm new herex but just wanted to throw in my two cents. I'm going to try and age some. However, it will be hard because they are so good now. I'm really looking to try and build a decent stock, so it will be easier. I love nicaraguans but when I have a good habano its hard to not smoke it.

If something is good now smoke it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 7:27 AM, dezbo said:

Thinking about a box of Unicos. Is there any particular box codes or years you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any year is good, they just need to be very good boxes. Touch base with Di as we have some HQ in stock. 

How are the Monte Dantes 2016 right now?  You think they will make it back on 24/24? 

I would like to get another box before they are gone. 

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

And Cohiba lancero coming in? Heard there were boxes floating around recently in Cuba.

And quality Sancho Panza beli?

Wouldn’t that be nice? ??

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:

And Cohiba lancero coming in? Heard there were boxes floating around recently in Cuba.

And quality Sancho Panza beli?

We have had consistent Lancero's coming in. Quantities are tiny however. They all go to 24:24. 

No quality SP Beli currently. 

• Like 2